Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Unlock Any Blackberry Free To Use Any Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock Any Blackberry Free To Use Any Sim (2599 Views)

If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / Blackberry Blacklisted : Please Read Before Buying Any Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Any Blackberry Free To Use Any Sim by Gsmxpert(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2010
ITS TIME FOR FREEBIES, I WILL UNLOCK ALL BLACKBERRY PHONEES FOR FREE FOR ANYONE THAT NEEDS

SIMPLY DOWNLOAD THIS USB DRIVER AND INSTALL

DOWNLOAD THIS APP TO YOUR SYSTEM AND EXTRACT FROM RAR

CONNECT YOUR BB VIA USB CABLE AND WAIT FOR DRIVERS TO INSTALL

THEN CLICK READ PHONE

YOU WILL GET IMEI AND MEP CODE

JUST SEND TO ME BY EMAIL OR SMS

I WILL GIVE YOUR CODE FOR FREE.

odersity@gmail.com

drivers http://gsmvn-support.com/index.php?dir=BlackBerry/&file=BlackBerry%20USB%20and%20Modem%20Drivers_ITA%20%28DM5.0b28%29.msi

reader http://gsmvn-support.com/index.php?dir=BlackBerry/&file=Blackberry-Mep-Reader.zip
Re: Unlock Any Blackberry Free To Use Any Sim by Efe527(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2010
sir d usb driver download link has expired, i rily nid d unlock code for my blackberry 9700 itz locked to tmobile please is there any other step on gtin around it, please wud appreciate ur help
Re: Unlock Any Blackberry Free To Use Any Sim by Kellymann: 8:48pm On May 25, 2010
@lalitha, in the field where u have country and network provider, is it the network u want to unlock it to use it on, or the current network it is locked to that you will put?
Re: Unlock Any Blackberry Free To Use Any Sim by helenn: 5:23am On May 23, 2013
Useful information for those who want to unlock their Blackberry to use it with any GSM network. I would like to share my experience in this. I have unlocked my Blackberry mobile using unlock code. This is the best way to unlock the phone without any problem. I got the code from the site Unbblock.com ,and i have unlocked myself using step by step unlocking instructions which is given in the site itself. Here they are providing unlocking service only for Blackberry phones at low cost. Now i can use any GSM network with my Blackberry mobile.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Any Blackberry Free To Use Any Sim by froshbouy: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
BlackBerry 9720...
Imei: 351758062107576
Mep :06814-005

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Has Dstv/mtn Stopped D Awoof Dstv Mobile Dvbh / Please Help Me My Etisalat Android U8108 / HOT! Jumia To Launch Top 2015 Smartphones In Nigeria Jumia Mobile Week Megathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.