Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi (31893 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi by Bakerdav: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wettin strike wan do again this time around,that is almost end of d show

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi by Jethrolite(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Flye:
Honestly biggie has messed up the show by favouring ceec and by overlooking her pshychopatic behaviour,
the rules was heavy skewed for her to continue to be in the house and they have successfully teach young generation that such character is acceptable and it pays to behave like that than to behave otherwise. Others coming to the next edition will come with this madness script and biggie might not be this lucky next time.
Any body that supports ceec needs to have their head check as well, it takes a sane man to know a mad man.
Exactly but make them no worry, the end of the big brother show in its entirety is near because soon what was avoided today will happen in the nearest future.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
pls when will this shit called Bbnaija come to an end
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi by faithfull18(f): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Visit my profile..
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi by Michealdonald24(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
CryptoClub2018:
Some one told me that CeeCee is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder but i strongly believe that the person is 100% right.

Please let us vote for Tobi for is unbelievable calmness @
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote
Ur Mumu never do...
Come carry d vote na
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi by CryptoClub2018: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Michealdonald24:

Ur Mumu never do...
Come carry d vote na

U be cow
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Issued A Strike For Provoking Tobi by Nikky29: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
I'm sure if this Cee cee or whatever her name is happens to be a Yoruba girl, chai!!! all the olochos and the spare parts dealers will not allow us to hear word. I'm just happy. As for my senseless Yoruba brothers who are going after them, I know 99% of you are facing same, but shame will not allow you to come out and speak. Brother Tobi of big brother is example of one. Keep chasing them, while the queens keeps on laughinggggggggg!!! God bless all my sisters in the west.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 5 Starts July 19th, 2020 / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Ponzi Scheme, MMM Wrecked Me At A Point In My Life' / See How Big Brother Titans Housemates Are Paired (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.