Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory (757 Views)

WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS / Genuine Confirmed Seller Of Blco,lpfo,lng,with A Mandate Authority From NNPC. / Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please I need guildline to go about it any one willing to help me?though it not a big company just an enterprise and have not keeping any records
Re: To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
oddysey:
cefezyA yJ3vw6mbJ1t8
What?
Re: To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
So no auditor to help?
Re: To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Certified Public Accountant I need ur help
Re: To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory by bidosko(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Send a pm to tuhessadvisory on ig for assitance
Re: To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2018
cefezyA:
Please I need guildline to go about it any one willing to help me?though it not a big company just an enterprise and have not keeping any records

Are you looking for a free or paid service? If it's a paid service, I can help. Send me an email: patrickokunima(at)gmail.com
Re: To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
bidosko:
Send a pm to tuhessadvisory on ig for assitance
Not currently using ig
Re: To Prepare Audited Account Of A Company Attaching A Mandate Signatory by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Are you looking for a free or paid service? If it's a paid service, I can help. Send me an email: patrickokunima(at)gmail.com
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pure Coconut Oil / How To Get Out Of Debt In Record Time / New Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.