Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lady Reportedly Left Her N850k Job In U.k To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria, T - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lady Reportedly Left Her N850k Job In U.k To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria, T (267 Views)

New- Nigerians In U.K Whatsapp Group / My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella / Whatsapp Group For Those Based In The U.K And USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reportedly Left Her N850k Job In U.k To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria, T by citynews: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as Arinze Odira has taken to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how his colleague’s fiancée who was making approximately eight hundred and fifty thousand naira monthly in the United Kingdom quit her job to be with her boyfriend in Nigeria plans to relocate back after facing the harsh reality of working in Nigeria.

A Twitter user, identified as Arinze Odira, has narrated the current ordeal his colleague’s fiancee is going through, as she has resolved to relocate back to the U.K

According to him, the job she has in Nigeria , pays her a total of 27k with a 1k deduction if she goes to work late

Read the tweets below:

“My colleague’s fiancée was making an equivalent of N850K in the UK monthly. But ‘because of love’, she came back to Nigeria.
The first job she got pays N27k monthly with a N1k deduction anytime she’s late to work.

She’s on her way back to the UK. They will love from a distance.”

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Working Class Lady In Abuja (22-30) / I Need A Female Friend With Benefits / Sagittarius Fellow Lets Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.