Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) (40915 Views)

Skales and Akon Pictured Together In A Studio (Photo) / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) / Lola Rae Shares Studio Photo, Set To Release New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
GistMore.com

Teddy-A who recently launched his own record label 'Alpha Records' show off his music studio.

He caption;

God will never give you more than you can handle, trust in him, he's the real deal ��. 'Fit by @coastalane ��#AR #Badman #TeddyANation #TeddyA #AlphaNation #BasedOn1or2

See more: https://www.gistmore.com/evicted-bbnaija-teddy-show-off-music-studio-photo

7 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Where are those fuckwads that said his career is dead on arrival??

May God bless the works of our hands.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's what's called riding the fame and taking advantage of an opportunity. Sharp guy no dey waste time at all.
Meanwhile, what of Bitto, Princess, Van Dora, Dee-one?
We hear nothing of them these days..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Micheezy7(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
I like this guy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by somadinho10: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
This same alpha bullshit that evicted him from the show

15 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by veekid(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Teddy shall rise again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by donblade85555(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
please we are okay with EFE o

12 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wishing you success Tedi Ee

4 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
ALL THE VERY BEST MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by tellwisdom: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na song we wan hear...no be kitchen wey Dem vacate all the pots and stoves take do studio sad

6 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by olokstob(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
continue to excel bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Naturalobserver(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bros i will commend u if u give us good music.nor be to dey pose for studio
Reminds me back then in secondary school when we are having a football competition,the students who are fully kitted with expensive sportwears catches the attention of the spectators but 5 minutes into the match its the players who even play with bare foot but plays fantastic football that gets the attention of the crowd.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
The way people mention God these days..

Oh well..

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
When one door closes...

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
computergeek:
That's what's called riding the fame and taking advantage of an opportunity. Sharp guy no dey waste time at all.
Meanwhile, what of Bitto, Princess, Van Dora, Dee-one?
We hear nothing of them these days..
Bitto is handling the a TV show now, but D rest mentioned are no where to be found
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by seenter84: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ok make man city break all records possible

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Lucas10(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nice one Brother mi
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by CriticMaestro: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
This movie never finish
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by buddydoze(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nice one. This guy would have made the most use of that money if he was given the chance but...Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by anyakwufidelis: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nice one my g teddy a.
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Obiossy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
nice one, hope there is a toilet nearby.. bam bam will soon visit
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
I just wanna fvck bad bitch£s , all night I never had bitch£s, even in my 50's still fvcking bad bitch£s , she wanna ride and die on my stick, now I'm all up in her azz bitch£s....

Bitch£ took my cocaine and ran with it, fell for her for doing so cool

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by FrenchWay: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Make he use am produce tunes for NTA programmes
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
cry cry cry

This is not Teddy A studio and it pain me to see that you guys don't know who own Set to blow studio
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by millomaniac: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Where are those fuckwads that said his career is dead on arrival??

May God bless the works of our hands.
Amen ooo. i hope he does not teach us how to sniff drugs and have sex in his music ooo
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by Offisial(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
somadinho10:
This same alpha bullshit that evicted him from the show
And u think that's the end for him shey?
Re: Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.