Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Survive In Any City Without A Job! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Survive In Any City Without A Job! (806 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. / 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survive In Any City Without A Job! by MrFABulos(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Unglamorous but Guaranteed way of Raising Capital for Your Glamorous Businesses and Projects.
This is not anything about poo business, so don't get pissed off by the term "unglamorous".
My name is Fabian C. Eni, "The Used Books Business Guru" in Nigeria, and also an Empowerment Evangelist.
For 19+ years now, I've been into Used Books Business. Starting from Yaba Bus Stop with less than N5,000, to becoming an Importer.
This not to intended to serve as a self promotion, rather to give you reasons to read on if you care and believe me if you really want to Raise Capital for your Business or Project.
The Used Book Business has received very little publicity in this part of the world were as companies as large as Amazon started and thrived selling Used Books till date.
Why have they not stopped selling Used Books with all the craze for ebooks etc. Have you ever asked yourself that question?
Let me tell you one of the reasons: It's very Profitable!
There are very few businesses that can boast of profits of up to 1000%. I'm talking out of experience.
You can equally experience such margin of profit. It requires no special skills more than you already have right now.
The benefits are immense.
You get exposed to real people that matter in the society - Readers.
You come across different kinds of opportunity and information you can easily monetize in several ways.
Come to think of it this way, which profession in life does not have a book written about it?
Check out these quotes
What we become depends on what we read after all of the professors have finished with us. The greatest university of all is a collection of books.
Whatever man has achieved, discovered or done; are hidden as in a magic preservation, in the pages of books. Thomas Carlyle.
So Used Books business is one unpopular but very lucrative businesses one can get into.
To.make it even more interesting, you can start this business with as little as N2,000. Sounds unbelievable? Just read on to find out how.
I wrote this claim Boldly on the cover of my eBook on "How To Survive in any City in Nigeria without a job; Selling Used Books".
I have time without number proven it to buyers in practical terms.
Just on Monday 15th of April 2018, I took a buyer of my eBook on field demonstration. She was amazed at the value she got and gave a very powerful testimonial to that effect.
I'll upload the screen grab of her testimony as an attachment here.
There are places where you can buy these books at very cheap rates.
Just few days ago, I discovered a source where I picked some nooks at very ridiculous prices.
This discovery led to the writing of this post so that anyone interested and will to drop pride can be guided on how to raise some good cool money from reselling the books.
In this Lagos, Nigeria, I picked very good and sellable books at a rate lower than N30.
Yes, N30!
These are same books that can be sold for up to N1000 or used to create another product worth millions if you know how.
I do tell people out of experience that you can make more than N2,000,000 from a single book.
If you doubt it, I'll tell & show you how but space won't permit me here.
Now if all you have is only N2,000 and I Privately show you where to get the books and what to do to with it to Raise Money and you buy say 100 books with your N2,000 can you imagine how much you can realize by selling them for a ridiculous? N200 each?
This is the point I'm trying to make.
While people are crying about unemployment and hardship in the land, you could be quietly making a comfortable living without anyone know how you are surviving.
Fellow Nigerians, this is the era of self sustenance and self help.
There are opportunities in many unknown and unsuspecting places.
Do yourself a favor and seek out such unpopular, unglamorous opportunities that pay better than many so called good jobs.
From my humble beginning I've been able to.get to a point I now know what to.do.with my life.
Despise not the days of little beginnings.
Start small, with dedication and sweat equity; growth and success is inevitable.
There's a lot more to.the Used Books Business time will not permit me to state here.
In short, it's the BIG Business for the smart, small
guys.
I have been able to go to several places in Europe, Asia and Africa, have a tiny roof over my head, a beautiful family, lands, vehicles etc. all courtesy of the humble beginning of selling Used Books from the Bus Stop.
Who knows what your story will become now that the trial and error I did has been done for you and there are easier, broader and better ways of selling today, compared to.when I started?
I offer to be your Coach if you think this is for you and you are willing to fold up your sleeves and get your hands temporarily dirty.
To me, the journey is well worth it.
I'm still enjoying it as the days go by and look forward to retiring doing it in a bigger way.
It has become a Passion Business for me.
Will you join me?
The Choice is yours and the Future is Bright.
Send your questions here or to fabknowledgestore@gmail.com
Best of luck to you.
Re: Survive In Any City Without A Job! by kmaxx(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow! This is cool! Books! How can I start?

1 Like

Re: Survive In Any City Without A Job! by Ibrochaka(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2018
How do we start, can you guide/direct us on where and how to get the used books?

1 Like

Re: Survive In Any City Without A Job! by MrFABulos(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ibrochaka:
How do we start, can you guide/direct us on where and how to get the used books?

Yes! I'll guide you all the way.....
There's a very detailed ebook/manual on the idea. Check my bio for my Whatsapp no.
Re: Survive In Any City Without A Job! by MrFABulos(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
kmaxx:
Wow! This is cool! Books! How can I start?

Kmaxx, contact me....
Check my bio...
Thanks for your interest.

(1) (Reply)

Practical Intensive Instrumentation And Control Training / Advise Please / Don’t Work Hard Work Smart By E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.