Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Read - Unblievable Truths - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Read - Unblievable Truths (654 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read - Unblievable Truths by Sheddywiz(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2018

The study has quite been interesting on how people at the helm of affairs use the belief system of their people to form an ideology and structure around their beliefs in other to put the masses under control. Do you wonder why at the helm of every national war, is religion.
Religions of the world have taken over the minds of people and have subverted the very essence of The
Most High’s plan and purpose for mankind.

For this reason, I recognized the need to put this work together, with Christianity being my focal point.
In the course of time, I have dedicated my time and resources to effective studies based on The Most
High’s word. I am an instrument dedicated to the search for of the undiluted word of The Most High.

Get this truth revealing ebook on Okadabooks. (link below)

http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/unbelievable_truths/18299

(1) (Reply)

Hustlers Guide To Focus - Lanremadiba / Writers Needed / How Many 9jarians Love To Read Short Stories Written By Fellow 9jarians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.