Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How To Invest Your Fiverr Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Invest Your Fiverr Money (405 Views)

Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews / How To Effectively Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gig Using 5 Easy Tricks / Submit Your Fiverr Profile Account I Have A Job For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Your Fiverr Money by timkuro(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'll show you the new biz that has made me abandon Fiverr.
All though I got my startup from Fiverr.
Check my siggy for my WhatsApp link.
Come now because fiverr orders won't last forever but this biz is a lifetime biz.
Re: How To Invest Your Fiverr Money by timkuro(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Now that I'm less busy let the interested ones contact me ASAP so we can prosper together
Re: How To Invest Your Fiverr Money by timkuro(m): 12:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Hello Freelancers!

I used to make an average of $300 every 2 weeks on FIVERR until all of a sudden sales dropped without cause and orders stopped coming.
When the sales dropped I was hoping it would rise again so I invested my money on long term investments and became very broke when our Almighty FIVERR turned their back on me.
The bad part is that it took me unaware so I struggled a lot before I even started this biz that I'm doing now.
So let's not wait until you get frustrated before you start doing something more profitable with your precious time. The good news is that you'll still earn in dollars in this biz too but nobody will collect 20% from your money and it's a lifetime skill and biz.

Don't worry I'll give you all the info free of charge ask about me here on NL or you can check my threads to see that I don't charge people for what I know.

So chat or call me now that I'm chanced so we can prosper together.

Check me siggy now for my contact.

(1) (Reply)

Toks Benz C300 2012 / Exxonmobil To Invest N13 Billion In Akwa Ibom Community Projects / Payonn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.