Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up (584 Views)

Which Book Changed Your Life? / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up by FoxyChamp(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
This life is two-sided and unpredictable like a coin flipped with uncertainty about which side will face you. In the night, we make our bed and sleep, knowing we could either wake up or never wake up.
We make plans for tomorrow, actually we don't know what tomorrow may bring.
Hope has been our acquaintance since we had the ability to decide for ourselves, hope is what keeps us going on a road which we never know where it leads.

I look at the things of the world, I marvel at how beautiful things could be, I wish I could travel the world, I wish I could visit the most beautiful places all over the world, I wish I could pause a moment of happiness in my life, I wish smile would never leave my face forever, I wish we could live together forever with our family, I wish there was no heartbreak, no pain, no sadness, no worries, no death, no sorrow, no disappointment, no sickness, I wish I could I could fly high in the sky above every form of depression in the earth surface, even a genie can't make my wishes come through.

Let's endeavour to share good times with our loved ones, there is no joy that can be compared to the joy of being with people who cherish your smile and people who never want to see you cry.
Make most of your life, It is too short to starve your lips of smile, It is too short to starve your heart with happiness.

Live your life and take control of it, It is enough you follow the tidal flow of life, grab the steering and live so as not to bite your innocent fingers for regret when you can't live anymore.

©Alade Taiwo.
University of Ilorin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up by prince2pac(m): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
[b][/b]Family Matters... Do what makes you happy. .. so touching. ... FP Please

(1) (Reply)

Jeel is a Scammer / Talking Drum / The Story Of Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.