Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How To Increase Your Net Value! Invest Offshore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Your Net Value! Invest Offshore (671 Views)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar / Is Your Net Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Net Value! Invest Offshore by ukpa: 1:45pm On May 15, 2010
Hello,

it is indeed heartwarming to know that we are in the ICT age! Unfortunately, a lot of people out there cannot see the poentials offered by the advent of ICT.  The world economy is shaky for now, creating uncertainties around . Despite all these, the internet remains on of the most viable means of overcoming these turbulent times.

The internet has made the world a global community, where the elements of time and space do not prevail. If you are neck deep into the intricacies of online transactions, you will agree with me that the internet has simplified a lot of things everyone of us. Now, returning to the topic of the post, it is imperative that we begin to take advantage of what the internet can offer us(legitimately) instead listening to the songs of online fraud. Despite the fact that a lot of negative things take place online, you can still find joy in engaging in genuine and rewarding ventures online, that has the potential to change your financial position. 

Learn to invest offshore. If you convert your local currency into a foreign one and invest, allowing the fundamental elements of time and compounding to apply, then you can be rest assured that your seed money will multiply, slowly but steadily. You  do not need a get-rich-qiuck scheme now. What you really need is a system that delivers in due time, and those systems are very much around online. It is your duty to research them and then take action accordingly.

On my own part, i have done the research for the past 3 years . The result is amazing. If you desire the details , text me on 08034686716
Re: How To Increase Your Net Value! Invest Offshore by knice(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2010
I will give 3 foreign Investment companies and 4 Nigerian companies registered with sec and backed by Insurance that pays well @1% daily and 80% yearly respectively/07033097160. Goodbye and have a good day ahead.
Re: How To Increase Your Net Value! Invest Offshore by highq(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2010
Kindly post the coys details now. Or u want us to tear ur phone apart wit cals?
Re: How To Increase Your Net Value! Invest Offshore by master2(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2010
@ ukpa, give details of this ur offshore investment. I've heard of it b4, the process is just too complicated.
Re: How To Increase Your Net Value! Invest Offshore by ukpa: 9:57am On May 25, 2010
Hi,

i would have loved to post details of the firms but this is an online forum, so it is not proper.

Apart from this, a number of people might just abuse these systems.

So, if you are really interested in the details, text your email with the keyword 'online investment' to 08034686716

i will reply you ASAP.

CAIO

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Bulk Sms Partnership / Dredger / Lpfo Is Availabe For Trucking @ 56 Naira - 08131244776

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.