Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 19/04/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 19/04/2018 Thursday (299 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 19/04/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 3:22am On Apr 19, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

� Thursday 19th April, 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_James Chapters 3,4&5_

➡TOPIC: *EVIL APPETITE*

�BIBLE TEXT: Romans 7:15
_"For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Evil appetite is on the rampage for present day believers. It is doing lot of harm and destroying the body of Christ.
Many Christians who started well have ended on a tragic note, Spirit filled and steadfast believers are looking back
because of evil appetite.
Lots of people are looking back to the world and its allurement because of evil appetite. There is a magnetic force that is attached to the evil appetite. This force pulls a person to become a captive of the evil appetite. You must not be ignorant of this deadly weapon of the enemy.
The devil and his principalities want a lot of people to go to hell with them which is why they are skillfully planting manipulating evil appetite in Christians to pull them as prey to sin against their wish. Paul from our scripture reading had his own terrible experience of evil appetite. It was evil appetite that made King
David to sleep with Uriah's wife 2 Sam. 11.2-5. Confess any evil appetite you can identify in your life and ask God to deliver you.
*I see deliverance coming for you!*
������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father, my Father, every arrow of evil appetite in me, die in Jesus name._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

58 Years Woman Born Deaf And Dumb Receives Healing. Jesus Is Lord. / Telesales.... Confuse / Why Many Marriages Don’t Last-cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.