Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

“A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari (668 Views)

Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari by IamReallyboy(m): 4:04am On Apr 19, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari says many
Nigerian youths just want to sit down and
do nothing, banking on the notion that
Nigerian is an oil-rich nation.

Speaking at the Commonwealth Business
Forum in Westminster on Wednesday, the
president said a lot of Nigerian youths
have not been to school and they want
everything free.

“About the economy, we have a very
young population, our population is
estimated conservatively to be 180
million. This is a very conservative one,”
Buhari said.

“More than 60 percent of the population is
below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to
school and they are claiming that Nigeria
is an oil producing country, therefore, they
should sit and do nothing, and get
housing, healthcare, education free.”

The President said he has done well on
the three cardinal points of his campaign,
including economy and security.
“Recently, my minister for information was
constrained to answer a question on
people accusing this administration of
doing nothing, he said ‘let Nigerians be
reminded what position we were before
May 2015, what condition we are now, and
what we have achieved between then and
now and I think people were impressed
with the answer.

“For security, we have done quite well.
Economy, we are doing very well,
especially with agriculture; we are
providing soft loans, and guarantee is that
you have to belong to a certain locality
and you have got land, you don’t have to
go to the bank and need a physical
collateral. I think a lot is being done.”

The president is expected to meet with
business leaders and other heads of state
as the Commonwealth Heads of
Government Meeting progress through the
week.

https://247gistreal..co.ke/2018/04/a-lot-of-nigerian-youths-are-lazy-and.html?m=1

Re: “A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari by ellapius(f): 4:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: “A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari by onward4life(m): 4:52am On Apr 19, 2018
It's true! Na before nko!

Eg Almajiri Sect!
Re: “A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari by CodeTemplar: 4:57am On Apr 19, 2018
My people are useless, my people are sensiless, my people are indisciplined.... No be today we begin hear such from uncle Buhari.
Re: “A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari by MikkieEl: 4:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmm

Call us anything, we shall be it till 2019.
Re: “A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari by Lorechino(m): 5:50am On Apr 19, 2018
yes because they will vote out thou u LEARNED professor come 2019, I have vibrated
Re: “A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Uneducated,” — Buhari by Mynd44: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2018

(1)

Again, Another Nigerian Gets UN Appointment / How Tin Mining Fostered Peace In Plateau / How Much Is Buhari's Yearly Security Vote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.