Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,247 members, 7,867,641 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle (23233 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senator Yayi — "Stop Making Noise! Sit Down, Tinubu Has Seen You" / 2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by wyqay: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2018
yayi ko,yayi ni grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center] sad
Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by SalamRushdie: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2018
seunmsg:

The scenario painted above is very possible. Our politicians are the most gutless Nigerians. They fear a lot. If you watch the video of how the mace was stolen, you will see how some senators ran out of the way of the invaders.

Yayi ordinarily has no reason to steal the Senate mace. Even if he has a reason to, he won't be so stupid as to want to publicly associate with the invaders. Everything is not a lie. The presidency angle is absurd by the way.

Oh the presidency angle is absurd?
Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by Oritzy: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2018
I don't need read the details the Topic alone got me rolling on the floor with laughter grin grin
Nigeria! Who did we offend? Let's go and beg them na to untie this swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by poseidon12: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
The reporter that wrote this should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by sirbiolee(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Esseite:
Them do una with lies?

So the thugs now drive a 2017 lexus GX Suv?
So yayi has no security protocol?
He entered a vehicle with opened doors?
He struggled with thugs to leave the vehicle?
He managed to escape at the carpark, same HOA premises?
If he was running away, are the same thugs not running to their vehicle aswell for him to find himself there?

You guys lie for the most absurd things. Its obvious it might have been an APC plan..

laff no go kill me here oooo... I don die
Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Oritzy:
I don't need read the details the Topic alone got me rolling on the floor with laughter grin grin
Nigeria! Who did we offend? Let's go and beg them na to untie this swear.
The thing tire me... So na mistake him take enter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by DeWorlex45(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2018
obailala:
The report might not be true, but the analysis you gave above is empty.

- Even armed robbers do go on missions with the latest 2018 Range Rover or lexus; remember these guys were political thugs, not riff raff robbers.
- Protocol of senators cannot be around then 24-7, especially not when they're within the NASS complex.
- He surprisingly walked into a commotion and was scared and disoriented; that's what happens when u run into chaos. In his bid to escape, he blindly ran into the nearest 'big car' hoping to be safe there.
- There's nothing unusual about him struggling with the thugs after realising he walked into the wrong sanctuary
- He was obviously released by the thugs because he wasnt their target; they must have driven a few meters away, stopped and kicked him out.
The word ''Sanctuary'' made me kicking, chai, una get bad mouth here o.

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by DWJOBScom(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Esseite:
Them do una with lies?

So the thugs now drive a 2017 lexus GX Suv?
So yayi has no security protocol?
He entered a vehicle with opened doors?
He struggled with thugs to leave the vehicle?
He managed to escape at the carpark, same HOA premises?
If he was running away, are the same thugs not running to their vehicle aswell for him to find himself there?

You guys lie for the most absurd things. Its obvious it might have been an APC plan..

and that's the guy tipped to be the next Governor of Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Lolzz real comedy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by LordBaylish(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2018
So their vehicles now look similar? No security details or maybe their drivers look similar too ... Abi wetin these people wan turn us to for this country sef
Mtcheeew .... yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by IEJames(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2018
In every sense, 2015 elections produced the most uninformed set of leaders on an even scaling. When information meant for public consumption aren't censored before dispensation, then there isn't any legalized basis to summon a neat response from people starved of basic understanding of these happenings. Usually, we are made blind to the truth by dint of these reports... but then, our senses are intact and fattening by the day...

Someday, the lime party Will end! yes.. and decency would take all the rein.

Dear youths, refine your accruing intent. The future would sure become more selective.. only to dirty domestic motives.
Don't stop praying for our common destination; our future. Social activeness can't change a thing! inclusiveness can! It isn't a privilege, It is a right.. it is our right.

Then eh, It is delicate enough to shrink in the mould of incompetence. The brunt would then permit an encore for the biting stale experience of the aged.

Nevertheless, it is our civic duty to distort the present flowing stream of impunity.

Freedom, [or atleast near freedom], isn't beyond our reach.

We are The New Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Seems they are undermining democracy and preparing the military, the signs are ominous, this looks too scripted
Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by Oritzy: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
dairykidd:

The thing tire me... So na mistake him take enter
Oboy I weak.

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by abimic(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yorubas are just too fearful, the most fearful region in Nigeria but can make mouth, single power, dey no get when trouble comes. They can shout that even the dead would rise and ask, who disturbs his sleep?

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by Laxra: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
It's time for the Nigerian youth to take charge and end all this nonsense story,how on God's green earth will you make such a mistake and come to make public/national statement about it,haba.
At least,two security details are supposed to be by his side,there is no story they can give us about that.
so,i can just walk in there and ask to see a senator without security agent to search/question me on my motive?
#NYCL

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by Laxra: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
abimic:
Yorubas are just too fearful, the most fearful region in Nigeria but can make mouth, single power, dey no get when trouble comes. They can shout that even the dead would rise and ask, who disturbs his sleep?
chairman,it's not just Yorubas,But all Nigerian youth,this situation demand that the youth protest for the removal of that senator immediately,if he can mistake such thing,how can he know his mission there.

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by abimic(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Laxra:

chairman,it's not just Yorubas,But all Nigerian youth,this situation demand that the youth protest for the removal of that senator immediately,if he can mistake such thing,how can he know his mission there.
Funny thing is, he wants to be a governor, how can he mistook another car as his personal car and be running like fowl inside of it, that he is a senator is shameful. I use to think senators are good at fisticuffs but yayi looks confused at sight of armless miscreants carrying only mace even in the public. He didn't know that, if a good lawyer was hired, and the case pursued to the letters, he can be roped in the scandal.

2 Likes

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by Emvicprints1: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
freeze001:
I say Naija na live horror movie o! Hmmm
Na so dia car resemble him own? grin
lololol men naija na movie I swear .

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by engrchykae(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
This yayi guy is a CULPRIT.
He ran away with the thugs and showed them where to drop the mace.
After which he came back claiming he was kidnapped but when arrests were made,he understood the seriousness of the punishments on kidnapping,he changed to this new shameless lies

1 Like

Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by engrchykae(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Laxra:

what fruit would protests yield?
You want to give the politicians the opportunity to kill their fear,the youths?
The solution is to form our own youth national party devoid of the obasanjos and babangidas.
Holding rallies in all the state capitals,after which we elect leaders carrying our ethnic diversity along not relegating merit and competence.
WE CAN DO THIS.
We don't need money or thugs,
we have faith and we believe.
Am a youth and am not dependent on my parents rather they depend on me and there are millions like me out there.
Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by mikejj(m): 5:56am On Apr 20, 2018
grin,osshe not too young to run...
Re: Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle by Laxra: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
engrchykae:
what fruit would protests yield?
You want to give the politicians the opportunity to kill their fear,the youths?
The solution is to form our own youth national party devoid of the obasanjos and babangidas.
Holding rallies in all the state capitals,after which we elect leaders carrying our ethnic diversity along not relegating merit and competence.
WE CAN DO THIS.
We don't need money or thugs,
we have faith and we believe.
Am a youth and am not dependent on my parents rather they depend on me and there are millions like me out there.
We as youths must raise our banner,if not soon snake will swallow the mace or flies would steal it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator / What Senate President Lawan Said After Meeting Buhari / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.