Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi (1271 Views)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by anjowaka510(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2018
THE Presidency, on Saturday, reacted to the revelation by the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Mohammed Sanusi II, that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) was illegally funding the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that what administration had obtained from the apex bank was within acceptable limits.According to a statement by Senior Special Assistant to the president on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Saturday night, Sanusi did not have facts on the matter.But the statement agreed that while the government had overdrawn its Central Consolidated Account, it had not taken as much as N4.5 trillion as claimed by the former CBN governor.The presidential aide also questioned Sanusi’s opposition to Buhari’s plan to borrow $29.9 billion, saying that Kano which is the emir’s state will benefit from it.The statement said: “With every respect to the emir, he doesn’t have his facts as far as those issues are concerned.“The issue in CBN that government has overdrawn its Central Consolidated Account is true, but the overdrawing is within limits.“The overdraw does not exceed N1.5 trillion. It is incorrect to say, as he did, that the account was overdrawn by N4.5 trillion.“But even assuming that he was correct, this is a government that has money in excess the amount he mentioned in the Treasury Single Account (TSA).“It is just like you, a bank customer, operating  two accounts, one in the red and the other well funded to the point that it can at any time wipe the  indebtedness on the other. Would any bank manager lose their sleep over this?“This, I am told, is what the IMF found at the CBN and they said it is perfectly normal.“As for his opposition to the $30 billion loan, I’am aware that the Minister of Finance is responding to that.“As a private citizen, I want to read his statement again. I thought that the borrowing is for projects that include the railway and electricity development in the country.”Sanusi had made his allegations while speaking at a policy monitoring dialogue hosted by Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development held at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja during the week.http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/no-facts-presidency-replies-sanusi/

Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by sdindan: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari and gangs don finish us.

Chai!

Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by thesolutions(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2018
He has the fact about FG overdrawing it money in CBN but has no fact on CBN funding Buharis government.
Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by ThinkSmarter: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Thumbs up for sanusi 4 always speaking up.
why must u overdraw in the 1st place?
the apc govt that hv borrowed more than pdps 16yrs with absolutely nothing to show 4 it.
the luxurious president living extravagantly to the detriment of the nigeria people.
...and to the assshole s.a defending the presidency...i say:ka ci buru uba nka! shege!

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by ebukahandsome(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Only 4 years and Nigeria is already complaining. I remember vividly 2015,how we warned about this old crook.we received insults from all these people wailing presently.
Relax nigeria,another 4 years is on the way

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by Paperwhite(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2018
So why is the Buhari' government secretive about how much it have spent on his medical tourism,cost of parking his jet while in London,Yusuf hospital bill in Germany,etc?
Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by ebukahandsome(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2018
The kind debt wey Nigeria go owe IMF when APC is out of power,all of us go shock.
Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by Kennywills7(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
$30billion loan again?
We are finish as a country, i warn people in 2015 concerning apc, now look where we find ourselves. Not all dat glitters that is gold.
Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by Iscoflexxman: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Who did this to us? West.
Re: You Have No Facts, Presidency Replies Sanusi by deedy111: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Greetings Dear NLanders Family

Please I beg to be forgived if this in anyway will bore you or spoil your mood as it's actually not my joy/way but circumstances.
I have a boring life adventure which I wouldn't want to bother anyone to listen, but at this point in my life, I can't help but seek help to solve a tip of it through this medium even risking my reputation cos of what happened to me three days ago.

I was almost thrown out to the rain/cold by my landlord over rent issue (expired couple of months ago) if not God and the intervention of my neighbors, and in my confused state, I had to beg him to give me till this weekend to pay eventhou I don't know how possible that will be unless miracle happens, he reluctantly agreed and left with his boys.
I have tried all I can to see if I can meet up cos its fast approaching, I tried to borrow from few people I know in this world but none can help. Some ill thought cross my mind at this point with hope I can raise it before weekend but I fear it won't end well as I let go.
Am still breathing and full of hope but fear how far I will cope if am eventually thrown out.

I use this medium to plead with the conscience of good humans who could understand what am passing through to help me out with anything to assist me meet up, as I promise never to do this again in my life if I can just save myself this time.
Thanks and God bless

Accnt number 0266407837 GTB(guaranty trust bank)

(1) (Reply)

US Diplomat Who Linked Buhari To Isis Appointed Us Ambassador To Germany / I Will Reverse Anti-grazing Law Made By Fayose; Fayemi / Pictures And Video Of A Destructed Polling Unit As Ballot Papers Are Seen Flying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.