Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React (27513 Views)

Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video / Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Nollywood actor, Chigozie Atuanya, has been dragged online for wearing a fake designer tshirt.

You would recall that this happened recently to IK ogbonna, who was also mocked for wearing a fake designer shirt.

Whatever the reason is, all i know is, nigerians have no chill.

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2018
The other one happened earlier this month and was blamed on the personal shopper. This was after being mocked online, even by celebrity friends uti and alex ekubbo. It was spelled 'docle & gabbana'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by mo9ice: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2018
na the shirt be the problem abi na the person wey put the shirt? rep nija joor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by cheddahboy(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Some people just too dumb, wetin be gababa

If you are broke and need money to buy original designer

Check the link in my signature and start smilling to the bank

5 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
grin

I will take that shirt as a spoof sha...

And whoever his "personal" personal shopper is, must be buying him all the stuff made in Aba.. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerians should find better things to do instead of putting mind for irrelevant things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Nwaohafia1: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Nollywood actors/actresses wear fake clothes nah. Do you think they are rich as they portray?

16 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by muckross(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
Must you wear designers, I am not even a fan of expensive stuff, why not rock a simple native from a good tailor

17 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by partnerbiz4: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
Naija peeps now have no single joy in them at all.

None at all..

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I will take that shirt as a spoof sha...

And whoever his "personal" personal shopper is, must be buying him all the stuff made in Aba.. grin cheesy grin

Might be cheating him and keeping the plenty change, except the personal shopper sold it cheap to him.

The original shirt is over N120,000. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Mistadapo: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Quiz time!
Q- In which European city will you find this Sky-Kissing tower?

A: Berlin

B: Zurich

Add your guesses on the comment below!

www.travelcomnetwork.com/visa/ to apply

Contact us at TravelCom Network today for your Visa applications, Hotel reservations and ticket bookings. Maureen ebere ugo
W: www.travelcomnetwork.com
E: Info@travelcomnetwork.com
T: 08177415259. 08137855767

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by SoapQueen(f): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Officialshikane too?

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by techwahala: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2018
people are always reacting to things thats non of their business
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by oyetunder(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2018
When a Fake society is bothered about fake shirts...! Those who will become online bombers over this non-issue are using fake phones...chargers...and powerbanks.

4 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by SoapQueen(f): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Mistadapo:
Quiz time!
Q- In which European city will you find this Sky-Kissing tower?

A: Berlin

B: Zurich

Add your guesses on the comment below!

www.travelcomnetwork.com/visa/ to apply

Contact us at TravelCom Network today for your Visa applications, Hotel reservations and ticket bookings. Maureen ebere ugo
W: www.travelcomnetwork.com
E: Info@travelcomnetwork.com
T: 08177415259. 08137855767

I think Zurich...I have written articles on more than hundred towns in Europe. The only thing I know about Berlin is the Berlin wall. I will look up Zurich asap.

Modified;

It is in Berlin! Just checked.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by FrenchWay: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2018
They earn so little.

They look so rich.

They have an obligation to please the society.

They end up borrowing to sustain their fake lifestyle.

They go bankrupt.

They spend all their lives pleasing the society that they fail to save.

They fall ill and they come online to ask for funds and open 'gofundme' accounts.

The society donates to them and they are now healed.

They become motivational speakers.

They eventually die poor, with no investment... Having lived their lives to please the society.

**LIVE OF A NIGERIAN CELEBRITY**

6 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Miles300: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2018
na where him money reach,he cannot kill himself nah
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Megatrix: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2018
All these vain people. Are there no more important things to bother us in this country than this rubbish?
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by martinz1: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by jashar(f): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2018
The replies are hilarious.

But what's their own? grin grin

They should continue yabbing him there, the guy be balling...
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Olalan(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2018
People are pushing these guys to want to live above their means

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by ItzBIM(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Am I missing something? Do we not wear clothes just to cover ourselves, so what’s the fuss over this issue. Why would you allow someone to make 97% profit on top ur head only because them write designer name in front of it. Misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Bloomyloo: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Gross!!!.
Why did he even buy it?, With all the obviousness.

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Necksonnel: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2018
What is the problem with the T shirt. I see nothing wrong. Gabbana and Gabbaba are cousins. The guy decided to wear the cousin.

5 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Early morning laugh therapy grin ... Yeyebrities be disgracing themselves since 1960..

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
ItzBIM:
I’m I missing something? Do we not wear clothes just to cover ourselves, so what’s the fuss over this issue. Why would you allow someone to make 97% profit on top ur head only because them write designer name in front of it. Misplaced priorities.

Am

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Timiblanko(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
so he should kill himself for that, or perhaps he should live a fake life right. may God grant these people sense

And those dragging them can't afford to buy new cloths church to confirm they buy OKIRIKA up and down.

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by Meekdon: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
fake lifeses smiley

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React by holluwai(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Personal shopper kor
Personal buyer ni

Liars

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz & Yvonne Ekwere In Yobe (Pictures) / Wande Coal Poses By A Ferrari Car In California, U.S / Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.