Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him (903 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him by edunwablog: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C has apologised to Tobi after verbally attacking him.

Cee-c had on Wednesday accused Tobi of gossiping about her with other housemates and decided to challenge him face-to-face, asking him to talk right before her instead of gossiping.

This caused her a strike from Biggie after he replayed the video of the fight to housemates.

Biggie announced that Cee-c had provoked Tobi with her words, even as he hailed Tobi for controlling himself by ignoring her.
However, after the whole incident, CeeC apologised to Tobi for the mean words she said to him.
She said “The insults came from somewhere. It came from the build up.

‘When I am really angry I have explosions like this that I could not hold it.
“There were times I knew I could have stopped but I felt like I needed to pass a message to you.
“Now I know there are better ways to have passed this message. I’m sure you are not used to me saying sorry but honestly I am sorry about the words I said to you.
“I hope i become a better person and learn my lesson from the strike.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/04/bbnaija-2018-cee-c-apologises-to-tobi.html

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him by alphacyborg(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2018
My girl
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him by HausaOverlord: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him by datfreshdoc(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Fake. She has issues, she needs help. If she doesn't get help she'll get worst!!!
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him by NwaAmaikpe: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

Every woman is a pressure pot and her hymen is her pressure valve.

This explains why virgins have too much inbuilt bitterness in them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him by GOFRONT(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2018
But where is Anty Modath??

E don tey oo
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Apologises To Tobi For Hurling Insults At Him by ClintonEmex: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2018
That girl is a lunatic.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Chioma A Porsche As Birthday Gift / BB Naija - Anto's Official Home Coming Live / Tonto Dike Undergo Another Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.