Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Forex Broker. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Broker. (2546 Views)

QFX Trading Bot Review: Is Qfx A Legit Forex Broker? / Best Forex Broker For A Beginner / Who Is The Best FOREX Broker For Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2018
Hi all, please I am trying to decide the best broker between Alpari and Forex time, any advice on which broker to invest on?
Re: Forex Broker. by elocas: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
forextime is the best
Re: Forex Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
elocas:
forextime is the best

Yap, I tried to use their demo on a Standard demo account, but their spread charges are very very high, they even charge up to $14 per trade on CAD/CHF.
Re: Forex Broker. by Oohrhii(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Try ACM Brokers. They are the first indegineous Fx brokerage in WEST AFRICA.

They can’t manipulate your trades because they are Nigerian based. Not like the others that are foreign brokers with just representative office here. I trade with them and they are safe.
Re: Forex Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oohrhii:
Try ACM Brokers. They are the first indegineous Fx brokerage in WEST AFRICA.

They can’t manipulate your trades because they are Nigerian based. Not like the others that are foreign brokers with just representative office here. I trade with them and they are safe.

How long have you been trading with them?
Re: Forex Broker. by megafaraday(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Go for Forextime. Their customer service is top notch. Lower spreads. You can register here http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4917676

1 Like

Re: Forex Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
megafaraday:
Go for Forextime. Their customer service is top notch. Lower spreads. You can register here http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4917676

Their spread charges are very high, on a standard mt4 account, they charge up to 14pips on CAD/CHF. other than that, they are perfect.

1 Like

Re: Forex Broker. by Oohrhii(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thermodynamics:

How long have you been trading with them?

4 months or so. They are relatively new. Check yourself, they have all types of accounts for new, upcoming and established traders. W.w.w. acmbrokers . Com

Naira accounts self Dey. But the best part for me is that you have access to your money, no story , all you have to do is stroll to their head office. No visa required. Better than all this Oyinbo Brokers with fake regulations that doesn’t cover African clients
Re: Forex Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Oohrhii:

4 months or so. They are relatively new. Check yourself, they have all types of accounts for new, upcoming and established traders. W.w.w. acmbrokers . Com

Naira accounts self Dey. But the best part for me is that you have access to your money, no story , all you have to do is stroll to their head office. No visa required. Better than all this Oyinbo Brokers with fake regulations that doesn’t cover African clients

will check them out, do they have an office in Nigeria?
Re: Forex Broker. by Oohrhii(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Thermodynamics:

will check them out, do they have an office in Nigeria?

They are indigenous.... they are not a foreign broker. Of course they have office in Nigeria. The head office is here too..
Re: Forex Broker. by Tmelisfon: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thermodynamics:

Their spread charges are very high, on a standard mt4 account, they charge up to 14pips on CAD/CHF. other than that, they are perfect.

Did you just say 14pips? Lol. I just rushed to take a screen shot before market closes. Below is 38pips with no any major news at this hour

Re: Forex Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Tmelisfon:

Did you just say 14pips? Lol. I just rushed to take a screen shot before market closes. Below is 38pips with no any major news at this hour

You can Imagine, 38pips, how on earth do they want their clients to be successful.
I bet they don't even have one single successful client.
Re: Forex Broker. by Tmelisfon: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Am seriously looking for a broker that will not stop me from cashing out with low spread and no slippage
Re: Forex Broker. by xenastar(f): 12:30pm On May 19, 2018
Thermodynamics:

Hey, yo a law student in UNEC
I live at the back of UNEC, let's talk, just sent you an email.

I've graduated. We could meet at nsukka

(1) (Reply)

(cpa And Social Media Traffic) $30-$50 Per Day Method With Cpa (zero Investment) / Get Paid 3% Daily On PAYSTRONG.NET / About To Invest In Chymall, Is It Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.