Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead (657 Views)

Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police IN Abia / Oops! SARS Boss Shoots Himself Dead In Ogun / Vigilante Shoots Himself Dead Just To Prove Charm (read Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by omofex: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
The family of a retired Chief Superintendent of Police has been thrown into mourning after the ex-police officer shot himself dead at his home in Ogun State.

An ex-police officer has shot himself dead at his residence on Sharaton Estate, Olaogun, in the Ijoko area of Ogun State leaving his family in a state of mourning.

According to PUNCH Metro, the late Chief Superintendent of Police identified as David Agholor, who was the Officer-in-Charge of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Enugu State Police Command, reportedly shot himself in the head.

The deceased’s family could not explain the reason for his action as he had no history of depression. He had called his eldest daughter last Thursday and handed over the keys to his two houses to her.

It was gathered that the ex-cop was said to have gone to the back of one of the buildings and shot himself in the head and died on the spot.

According to a source, the deceased’s family members had noticed that he was behaving strangely a day to the incident, adding that Agholor insisted that nothing was wrong with him when he was questioned.

Source: http://kaka.ngvocal.info/news/ex-chief-superintendent-of-police-commits-suicide-by-shooting-himself-dead-in-ogun/

Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2018
90% of Nigerians are dealing with depression without them knowing it sad .......please do check on your friends from time to time to know if they're OK..... wait lemme check on my friends smiley

To all my friends and foes on this forum how're you all doing kiss kiss kiss kiss wink cheesy
Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2018
I believe he was very courageous to take his life in such a gruesome manner but he was so foolish by giving in to the bouts of extreme depression.

If you are considering committing suicide with the idea that you can run away from your problems and reincarnate into a better situation, you couldn't be more mistaken, and I strongly advise against it.

Weeping and depression may endure for a night, but JOY comes in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by Olalan(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
RIP to him,
BTW the atrocities of some police officers is just sometimes unimaginable and could have dire consequences in their later life
Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2018
the evil men do, live with them... Rest in Perfect torment
Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by GudluckIBB(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
90% of Nigerians are dealing with depression without them knowing it sad .......please do check on your friends from time to time to know if they're OK..... wait lemme check on my friends smiley

To all my friends and foes on this forum how're you all doing kiss kiss kiss kiss wink cheesy

Not depression bro
This guy must have killed innocent souls

Sent innocent people to jail for crime they did not commit

Forcefully collect what people have laboured from them with impunity

At the end the bible says

There is a way that seems right unto a man but at the end thereof is destruction
Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by NwaAmaikpe: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

Some people now will wish to be his eldest daughter who was gifted two houses.
She is such a lucky woman......walahi.
Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by GOFRONT(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Make una check am well oo....

I hope he was not among those that masterminded the Offa bank attack

But where is Aunty Modath?
Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2018
GudluckIBB:

Not depression bro
This guy must have killed innocent souls

Sent innocent people to jail for crime they did not commit

Forcefully collect what people have laboured from them with impunity

At the end the bible says

There is a way that seems right unto a man but at the end thereof is destruction

Yeah that's what they're being known for...... mind you I'm not a bro smiley
Re: Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead by GudluckIBB(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yeah that's what they're being known for...... mind you I'm not a bro smiley

Im sorry

.......oversight

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Youths Really Lazy? / Treble Accident Claims All Family Members (pic) / See The Punishment The Korean Player Will Receive For Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.