Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate (15230 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by rockcitie: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Bad publicity is healthy!

I guess you meant to say "unhealthy"
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by myjewels: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok....

If you want to be financially free set up a blog that will generate income for you for life. Any quick way of making money is scam. If you build your blog and put Adsense there, you will continue to earn and never be broke again. I belong to a platform that will teach you how to set up a blog, help you get Adsense approval and also host the blog for you. If you're interested. Pm or comment info
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by goaldynman(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Me, I find it appalling that whenever Afonja wants to display their chameleonic nature, they hide under Igbo name! What is Mark Anthony Osuchukwu? Does Osuchukwu mean anything in Igbo? I see the excessive hatred against cecee is because tobi is Yoruba and cecee an Igbo! The Yorubas have turned this bbn tribal going by their comments since this week! I would rather anyone else win it than that gossippy she-male Afonja called tobi!! In fact, I'm going to pump in N10million to vote for cecee!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by expert234: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
ClintonEmex:
The said girl seems to be getting the attention she wants for herself .

No, she is just blind and idiotic naturally
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by sweetrace(f): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
People blaming the cc girl when Tobi is the real culprit here. He disobeyed her as the head of the house then went ahead to insult her. Who does that�� who looks at another being and tells them to thei face they don't like them�� He is simply horrible. Yet no one is blaming him. May we not have such insidious characters in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Bnladan(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Zamfara don't have a zoo to start with.....funny enough people with sisters,wives,girlfriends.....like Ceec are also spewing thrash.....
verify ur facts before u say them. Zamfara indeed hv a park and zoo, located at igala quarters bye pass Gusau. Wild animals lyk hyenas are there. Cee c will add to d collection of wild animals grin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by chiedozie198100: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
it is very clear that there is a vicious campaign by brown roof people to spoil cee-cee's name.

thunder go fire all of una AFONGITES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by fapcrook(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Everyday my mama prays to Almighty God that none of his sons marries a lady like Ceec, she is a poison, always hissing, always sad. Cee ce is not what any man prays for
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
rockcitie:

I guess you meant to say "unhealthy"

Healthy
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
The writer of this post being an easterner of same tribe with the girl I suppose, deserve praise for sincerity. My respect
But come to think of it some of us who gets carried away with little achievement to level up with societal expectations end up with disgrace of such .
Does that girl knows that some lawyers who left law school 15 years ago are security at Etihad stadium?
She needs help I think.
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
SPOT-ON!
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by engrjacuzzi: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
you have airtime to vote for a house mate in BBN but you will be flashing me and sending "please call me "
The thunder that will fire you is in 4D.
may your daughter have Cee-c character or your son marry a girl like Cee-c
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Viicfuntop(f): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Zamfara don't have a zoo to start with.....funny enough people with sisters,wives,girlfriends.....like Ceec are also spewing thrash.....

What’s your point
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Thewesterner(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is she that bad? I do watch the show, I know she is not be perfect...

But

People ate taking these things too far
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Joelistic1976: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
As ugly as she is, a possessed animal. Cee-c she should be kept far away from human, not just males.
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by boyjo: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
i was forced to view the clipse on youtube.
My reaction`s same as Tobi's; amused.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by ameh99: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
The representative of animal in Zanfara Zoo right now..

Ah...don't bring her here Ooo...we are scared at the mention of that name...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by nanakgh(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
CeedictedNation?
You Naija people have too much time on your hands
grin
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by steveDpro: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
??
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Following controversial housemate Cee-C’s display of shame on popular reality show Big Brother Naija recently, many have reacted strongly.

She has been criticised for verbally abusing Tobi without pause for almost an hour. One fan of the show even wrote an open letter slamming her for her behavior.

Mark Anthony Osuchukwu wrote that Cee-C can be used interchangeably with terrorism. He also said she belongs in a zoo.

Read his full post below: “I find it really depressing that a young girl of Cece’s age can bear in her heart and lips a bitterness of thousands of generations.

I find it more appalling that there is a group of humans somewhere who claim to see what we can’t see. They say she is a king.

I don’t have a problem with a woman being called a king but I have a problem with the fact that whoever she marries will be a queen which will obviously make the kingdom worse than Nigeria. It is painful to say but Cece doesn’t have the criteria to be human. She has done everything an animal would have done in the house.

From refusing to move when her partner wanted to move which made the rope cut and nearly rendered the young man sterile. To shouting at everybody, to making life difficult for the humans in the house like Tobi and co. She may have come out many times telling us her truth.

She says “You’re not in my level” everyday! She says this. Come to think of it, we aren’t actually in her level. She’s an animal. A disgruntled one at that. We are higher animals! Many Nigerians see her as a strong woman. I wonder what is wrong with us.

The same way we wanted a STRONG man to be our president. Buhari happened and we are still suffering every detail of that mistake we made by voting him. I’ve been seeing clips on Instagram and twitter where Cece was shouting on Tobi.

Calling him demeaning names. Belittling his person. Making him feel like he’s less human when in the real sense she should be in Zamfara zoo.

Cece can be used interchangeably with terrorism. She is armed with her lashes for dressing down, her lips for verbal mastication, her heart for distribution of anger and frustrations, her short legs for gallivanting around looking for ‘prey’ If you can support that girl, you are powerful! Just shift when you see me.”

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2067/bbnaija-cee-c-should-be-in-zamfara-zoo-man-slams-the-controversial-housemate/

cc; lalasticlala

Which section of the zoo?
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
nanakgh:
CeedictedNation?
You Naija people have too much time on your hands
grin

30 million youths are unemployed.

What did u expect.
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by Tabitha03(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cee-c has nothing to offer. she's very salty and insecure.
Re: Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate by LadyHeaven(f): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jesu, just negodu the epistle this young vibrant man sat down and penned for a lady who doesn't know he exists, and who he has no prior beef nor ties with, yes Ceece may have issues but trust me Nigetians esp youths have our priorities entangled, from yeye celebrities bashing or supporting her, choosing fave contestants to many more annoying petty attitudes I feel we aren't ready to move nor grow as a nation, the President called us out as lazy and jobless but I haven't seen one celeb react save for Banky, abeg una try lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movies of the week at Lighthouse Cinemas / David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple / Clara Chizoba Kronborg Breaks Guinness Record With 55-Hour Interview Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.