Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Trading The Forex Market As A Nigerian And Make Money.1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trading The Forex Market As A Nigerian And Make Money.1 (874 Views)

Naira Eyes N1,300/$ At Parallel Market As Speculators Offload FX / US Dollar Supply Surges By 51% In Forex Market As Naira Records Gain / Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trading The Forex Market As A Nigerian And Make Money.1 by Lawrence24(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Good day everyone, How are you doing today?
Am Lawrence, I will like to share some Education with you if you are willing to follow through with it , it is all about the Forex market and how to make money from Forex Market. This Education will help to change your financial live if you can only follow the Education am going to give you for the next few weeks. Just don't be lazy about it, in this business is not a get rich fast, if that is what you are looking for, sorry this is not for you.

Re: Trading The Forex Market As A Nigerian And Make Money.1 by jurist21(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2018
am interested please teach me
Re: Trading The Forex Market As A Nigerian And Make Money.1 by Lawrence24(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sure i can help you. Where are you. i have some step by step videos that can help you. This is the secret that is changing my trading life. lets talk. regards.
jurist21:
am interested please teach me
Re: Trading The Forex Market As A Nigerian And Make Money.1 by jurist21(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lawrence24:
Sure i can help you. Where are you. i have some step by step videos that can help you. This is the secret that is changing my trading life. lets talk. regards.
base largely in calabar but port harcourt is my home
how do i contact you?
Re: Trading The Forex Market As A Nigerian And Make Money.1 by Lawrence24(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
We you could pm me on my twitter, check my profile please. will that work for you?
jurist21:

base largely in calabar but port harcourt is my home
how do i contact you?
Re: Trading The Forex Market As A Nigerian And Make Money.1 by jurist21(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lawrence24:
We you could pm me on my twitter, check my profile please. will that work for you?
Boss My phone is bad for now, so what i use is my system.
here is my Mail:Tonyetheadvocate@gmail.com
can we start something from there, i will reply as fast as possible.
am really interested

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse Clearance Sale For Baby Shoes / GTB Error Establishing A Database Connection. / Atiku’s Chicken Cottage Launches New Branch In Yola To Create More Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.