Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigeria Must Be Fixed - The Youth Are Productive- Dr Nicolas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Be Fixed - The Youth Are Productive- Dr Nicolas (324 Views)

Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix / 2019: What You Must Know About Dr.nicolas Felix / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Be Fixed - The Youth Are Productive- Dr Nicolas by Teecash1409: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2018

It is sad that while other countries strive to present their youths as viable and productive individuals to attract investors, ours see and present us, the youths and future as lazy and jobless.

I wonder, how exactly this is possible because we the youths love education and want to work but there is no job. The same one who accuses us now can at least tell us why we can't access quality and affordable education, rely on oil and can't get jobs...

I am a Nigerian, I am a youth, I am not lazy, I do not desire to be jobless, I love education, I believe in the diversification of our economy and I know you too are even more of a better Nigerian youth.
Join me today so that we can rewrite a narrative that has been written for us.

We are the today and the future, let us seize our tomorrow by helping me show who we truly are.
I am Dr. Nicolas Nicholas Felix and together, we can fix this...

My name is Dr. Nicolas Felix & I approve this message

#LetsFixNigeriaTogether
http://spyloadedng.com/?topic=12069.0

(1) (Reply)

Will The President's Utterances Affect His Reelection Come 2019 / . / IBEDC Disconnects My Area Electricity Just Because We Did A Peaceful Protest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.