Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths (21771 Views)

Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity / Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by victorvezx(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2018
san316:
You are right Reno O'Mockery. Buhari bleeped up big time with that statement sha.

No be lie. But the problem is that there is an element of truth in what he said even though he was wrong publicising it to the world. His brain no tell am say family matter suppose remain inside family.
There is no truth in what he said. Nigerian youths are hardworking, but the jobs are very few. The government is the problem. There are people that graduated 4 years ago, but still have no job. In this country of poverty and hunger, no typical Nigerian youth has that kind of mentality stupid Buhari spoke. about. That is only done in developed countries in Europe were the government gives people who don't want to work handouts
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Orpe7(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari was referring to Northerners definitely not we down south
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by san316(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
victorvezx:

There is no truth in what he said. Nigerian youths are hardworking, but the jobs are very few. The government is the problem. There are people that graduated 4 years ago, but still have no job. In this country of poverty and hunger, no typical Nigerian youth has that kind of mentality stupid Buhari spoke. about. That is only done in developed countries in Europe were the government gives people who don't want to work handouts

I totally agree with you. Would not argue with a paragon of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by samguru(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Because Yusuf Buhari is Lazy does not imply Nigerian youths are Lazy.

Nigerian youths should demand apology from PMB
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Borderless: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:
Reno is just reacting in UK like chemical.

He's sick upstair.

Only the lazy youths will go crazy about the president comment and quote me

Get well soon.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by expert234: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:
unemployed teacher doh o

Hope they are paying you well at BMC to make a rubbish of your destiny as you are doing on this platform?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Luizkid(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice job by ur Barber grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Luminee(f): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
White007:
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
for me, i just pity his information minister because, till the end of his administration, they will continue to suffer just to cover up his wrong doing. dose he even think before speaking-out cool
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Originality007: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:

He's sick upstair.

Oponu oshi..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Oluwambo147(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:

He's sick upstair.

may the wrath of herdsmen fall on you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
I think we are mad all together...from myself to the youth, elders, leaders and buhari himself. How did we get here. Tinubu sold a useless and worthless man to us a refurbished leader. We the youth do the unimaginable sometimes. I believe the youth has a say in this regime through the aid of social media he defeated the incumbent good luck Jonathan. This same youth has been relegated and left for the dogs to feed on. I believe we Nigerians are the cause of our troubles, because we forget things easily and we quickly adapt to any given situation. Give this same youth that said they won't vote buhari just 1000 and they will gladly sold out their future. Grab your PVC while you are alive and kicking. Nigerian youth let work together and kick this old buffulon put of power comes 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by JideAmuGiaka: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:

He's sick upstair.

Shut up,

What's the occupation of Yusuf Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chisos!.....
Reno! Reno!! Reno!!!
pls don't punch the redundant ancestor into Coma o!

.....what an apt /savage response!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Viicfuntop(f): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:

He's sick upstair.

Pls always use upstairs when commenting
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Webleonaides(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
#votethemout

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari that is not educated is calling us uneducated and lazy. I wonder if my PVC will kick this lazy globe trotting president out of office come 2019.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by iamtardey: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
emiwanlee:
Anytime buhari travels outside, he talks like a fool

he seems to me a fool.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by mrsfavour(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
veekid:
I love this ...
How can you in one breath say that your country's youth are lazy and don't want to work and in the next, you appeal to foreign investors to come and invest in Nigeria?

And here's the bomb....

Someone, please explain to Buhari that a father who calls his daughter a prostitute should not expect suitors!

Now the question is ........

Why would a 75 year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years
Good question
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by ikombe: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:

He's sick upstair.

zombie grin

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Peterjezy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ask me oooo my dear.

veekid:
I love this ...
How can you in one breath say that your country's youth are lazy and don't want to work and in the next, you appeal to foreign investors to come and invest in Nigeria?

And here's the bomb....

Someone, please explain to Buhari that a father who calls his daughter a prostitute should not expect suitors!

Now the question is ........

Why would a 75 year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
emiwanlee:
Anytime buhari travels outside opens his mouth, he talks like a fool

The man is an idiot. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Temptee101(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
san316:
You are right Reno O'Mockery. Buhari bleeped up big time with that statement sha.

No be lie. But the problem is that there is an element of truth in what he said even though he was wrong publicising it to the world. His brain no tell am say family matter suppose remain inside family.
What kind of nonsense truth are you talking about? So Nigerian youths who always strive to make ends meet despite the harsh condition of the country in the sun and under the rain you call lazy?

Youths of this country will pass through hell to see they make it out of school and after which no job, they hustle to get some money to open one business or the other then the government comes with taxation left, right and center. The government will increase electricity tariff even without supplying any power, increase petrol price etc... What else do you want the youths to do?

Buhari can never i repeat never go unpunished
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by steveDpro: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by jinxet2000: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
What do you say about a president who sits down and await NNPC to pay?
Or refuse planning a strategy to improve economy Or refuse fighting terrorists Or refuse cautioning his party and ministers

SAI Baba!
SAI Laziness!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by tayo200(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Coldfeets:

People who write "am sure" instead of "I am sure" or just "I'm sure" are the worst forms of idiots you can ever see.

I respect them not a lot simply because they can never learn.
I'm sure you are working at Harvard, teaching them English Language. Mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by tayo200(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Euouae:

Go get a life!

A living dead wishing someone else dead grin grin grin

Dont you think you did be more successful if you were dead? Whats the use of your existence?
It's like you are relatives, right? Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP / Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu / Wike Waives Fee, Approves Stadium For APC Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.