Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? (3921 Views)

Lion Forte Auto (dealer In European & American Cars, 00447405010193) / American Cars For Nigerian Buyers- Over 150,000 Cars On Sale Daily From Our Site / American Cars Below 1 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by nkenu(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2010
Please do anybody in the House have idea on how i can participate in Nigeria American cars auction from Nigeria? Please you can also send your reply to my email: godwin_nyiam@yahoo.com. 08035527977. God bless!
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 16, 2010
PLs if you have the answer can u pls post it here ,I need the information too
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by sultaan(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2010
Don't even think about it unless you want to lose your money, auction reserve prices are not guaranteed until after biddings.

Mosts car on there are salvages, and this site only links to auctions(not the seller itself) all you are justrying to do is to link to a presumed dealer who will bid for you on the vehicle based on the maximum you are willing to pay plus commission, problem is you have to come up with a lot of downpayment to faceless naija dealer, then hope a naija will return free money.

Anyone can set up a site like that using dealer search engine, and if any of you potential buyers still don't understand the risk.
The there is no such thing as scam on NL; just donors.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 16, 2010
Men am not talkin g of Nigera auction site, I kno u want to promote Nairaland, but ppl here re using that Nairaland adv to reap other, selling car too costly
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by BizBooks(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2010
@ NKenu and Kayci,

I have access to the largest American auction company. Contact me at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] if interested.
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by Osama10(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2010
BizBooks:

@ NKenu and Kayci,

I have access to the largest American auction company. Contact me at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] if interested.

Since you've got it, why not post it here for us to see now.
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by BizBooks(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2010
It's a registered dealers auction, not open to the public. I can get any car you want at dealer's price and only charge you a commission.
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by Osama10(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2010
BizBooks:

It's a registered dealers auction, not open to the public. I can get any car you want at dealer's price and only charge you a commission.

They dont have any website?
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by KunleA2(m): 12:30am On May 17, 2010
nkenu:

Please do anybody in the House have idea on how i can participate in Nigeria American cars auction from Nigeria? Please you can also send your reply to my email: godwin_nyiam@yahoo.com. 08035527977. God bless!

kayci_d77:

PLs if you have the answer can u pls post it here ,I need the information too

Osama10:

Since you've got it, why not post it here for us to see now.

Osama10:

They dont have any website?

Buying a car online at the auction is not very easy as you think. Its a little bit more complicated than that. You will have to inspect it. Make a deposit etc. However, you can go to this site below and join. All your questions can be answered and you can sign up.

http://exporttrader.com/

http://www.auctionexport.com/

Hope it helps
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by sonety2k(m): 2:29am On May 19, 2010
Kunle-A:

Buying a car online at the auction is not very easy as you think. Its a little bit more complicated than that. You will have to inspect it. Make a deposit etc. However, you can go to this site below and join. All your questions can be answered and you can sign up.

http://exporttrader.com/

http://www.auctionexport.com/

Hope it helps
Cool
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by tee111: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
Auction any product , Great !!!!Opening the World of Opportunity for you to BUY & SELL Quality Products in Nigeria at Amazing PRIZE!!!
www.ubuybid.com
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by blogger77: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Try www.justbuyorsell.com, Nigeria No. 1 Auction site. Sell Anything on justbuyorsell.com. Registration and product listing is free

Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by AmericanDealer: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2012
For the record...American auctions are strictly for Licensed CAR DEALERS!!! You need to be based in America,have a registered company based in the USA, be insured and bonded! If you are in Nigeria your best bet is to look for a dealer that you can trust to help u to bid for cars!!! Point of CORRECTION, most auctions are not salvage or accident auctions.!!! However, most cars that get-rich-quick Nigerian dealers bring to Nigeria are bought from accident auctions! Sad real...Sad!
Re: How Do I Participate In Nigerian American Cars Auction From Nigeria? by dinggle: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
www.nairaauctions.com
www.ridesafely.com
www.copart.com
www.exporttrader.com

Things to know before buying cars from American auto auction.
Ensure you have the money to buy, ship and clear.
Do not get excited over your first purchase!
Consider the auction fees, some auction charges btw $300 - $800 this will be added to final sale price.
Consider local cost of shipping before international shipping.
Do not buy cars on the west coast. You will regret it. I had a situation where after warning a Nairalander he went ahead and bought a BMW last December from California!
You are better buying cars from New York, Maryland, DC, Virginia, New Jersey, North Carolina. Local shipping from these areas are relatively lower and would save you a hundreds of dollars.
When you see a car you want, it makes sense to visit www.Uship.com to find out the cost of local ship before purchasing, bids will be offered and you can add up the maths.
Consider running a Vin check on cars before buying, its smarter to spend $20 on Vin checks than buying a dead car. We do Vin scan....Just call we accept internet payment via GTB.

We are AB Services L.L.C USA (Registered in State of Maryland), are able to process international shipping and arrange pickup of your car from auction to Lagos.

Things we don't do!
1.Do call me on a fire service approach and ask that I pay the cost of your car, while you pay in Nigeria, we don't do that, you have to transfer money directly to the auto auction, that was my experience with the Naira-lander who bought a BWM from California.
2.We don't verify auction cars, auto verification are listed by the auto auction website.
Use Uship to verify the cost of local shipping.
3.If you are not ready to ship your car immediately or don't have the funds, your car will be stored and storage fees will apply $50 a day or $150 a month plus $50 one way towing service.
4.Don't ask me to make mechanical repairs on your behalf, the reason auto auctions exist is because repairs cost tons of money here.
5.We could purchase certain parts and delivery could take as much as 2-3wks, your car will be stored for the duration and storage fees will apply.
Our service fee is $200 for every car we handle.
6. Your vehicle isn't registered hence can't be driven every movement within cost $50 one way tow service, e.g to the storage, mechanic, shipping (Pls take note)etc.

Call AB Services L.L.C on +12698158448.
Or call our local office in Lagos KVLimited on 07026390848

If you have a specific car in mind and willing to buy seized vehicles at unknown condition without keys, some were abandoned by their owners, others were towed for wrong parking or drug burst seizures .....they are very cheap cars.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes 190 - In Cotonou / 2006 Suzuki Gsxr 1000 For Sale, Great Deal N1.2 / Toyota Corona 2000 Model Reg. For #600k Call 08096960105 08021496382

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.