Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student (52764 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You know I want the best for you that's why I'm always looking out for you cheesy
Hahahaha I trust you sis and bluntboy is not the best for me tongue grin
Thank you wink
Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by mikejj(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
OK in makerere unibasity OK..in Kampala in Ugandan OK...Mouth Action OK.lecturer OK.selfie OK.

Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by Malawian(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He got so carried away by her juicy p***y and she played a fast one on him..... cheesy

Dude is giving her bj cheesy cheesy where are those guys shouting they can't give a lady head come see mature men

Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by Chyxki: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Another fake on Nairaland
Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by Fourwinds: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He got so carried away by her juicy p***y and she played a fast one on him..... cheesy

Dude is giving her bj cheesy cheesy where are those guys shouting they can't give a lady head come see mature men
hmmmmm....that man love pvssy so much....just look at the way he was rushing the place...Okokobioko
Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Purewatermeji:
He has a beautiful wife yet he chose to suck the pusssy of this bonga fish. Some men truly deserve to be castrated and beheaded angry
yes oooo
Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by Fourwinds: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
oochi123:
Na wa o. Sucking a pussy that u don't even know. Oga ur wife Pussy no do u?
it is like he has been longing for the pvssy and it eventually came

1 Like

Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by supereagle(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
I shall never give any girl head.

A place where they urinate from...yuck!

If I were the lecturer, I would have given that girl a stool.

But come to think of it, I don't like girls with straight faces and big eyes, their holes are usually so wide and deep. I end up strolling in and out with my 4inch pen**.
I rather be an Apostle Suleiman with Otobo and Daniella than to be this lecturer with this ugly student.

You can protect your mouth with dental dam condom.
Re: Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student by SmallSimba: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2018
ceejayluv:

The lecturer is a Kenyan, according to the last sentence.
The lecturer is Ugandan
The University is Ugandan
The woman is Kenyan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.