Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,054 members, 7,866,976 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Free Advert In Facebook & Twiter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Advert In Facebook & Twiter (712 Views)

Is There Any Website Or Forum I Can Place Free Advert In Nigeria? / How To Put Affiliate Or Adsense Advert In Middle Of Blogger Blog Post / Free Advert For Your Business, Blog, Website And Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Advert In Facebook & Twiter by 2864: 4:24pm On May 15, 2010
Advertise your site at www.naijarian.com for FREE, It has an API that is linked to Twiter and Facebook automatically, beaming your advert to the whole world.

After displaying your advert at the site, check www.twiter.com/naijarian and www.facebook.com/naijarian to see your advert.

Visit back to see how many visitor you had got even within 5 Mins.

Free and simple registration is required.

www.naijarian.com

Cheers
Re: Free Advert In Facebook & Twiter by askphantom(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2010
How many fans do you have??
You are using a personal profile, instead create a page for your website.

Check this out, http://www.facebook.com/pages/e360-Media/116518011721014?v=app_4949752878

a customized facebook page to give me a unique presence on facebook.

if you want one like this contact me on 07065465506
Re: Free Advert In Facebook & Twiter by 2864: 4:40pm On May 17, 2010
Thanks Mr. Its not the no of Fans that matters than would your publication be made available to the public. Meanwhile I know people like you, on calling you now, what follows would be money. Make anything that could be beneficial public please.  I still challenge you, Publish on this site www.naijarian.com, Visit www.twitter.com/naijarian in the next 3 mins after publishing. Come back in 10mins to see how many visitors you have got. Many are enjoying the opportunity now and are giving thanks to God that created the owner of Naijarian.

I love you
Re: Free Advert In Facebook & Twiter by DualCore1: 5:03pm On May 17, 2010
2864:

Thanks Mr. Its not the no of Fans that matters than would your publication be made available to the public.u
To what "public".

For facebook, you have a closed user group so what "public" see your stuff. Only your fans/friends or whatever its called get to see your stuff.

I cannot tell how many people will see your stuff on facebook as I cannot tell the number of fans/friends you have.

However this twitter stat of your twitter account is. . . i dunno.

* Name Naijarian Forum

0 Following 0 Followers 0 Listed

* 151Tweets

2864:

Many are enjoying the opportunity now and are giving thanks to God that created the owner of Naijarian.
In my very own humble opinion (and you are under no obligation to accept it), the above statement is a lie until otherwise proven.
Re: Free Advert In Facebook & Twiter by 2864: 5:22pm On May 17, 2010
Thanks Man, You earn my respect,Why ? You discuss very inteligently !. but you are not cultured for using the word "lie" ,  it is an insult,  you would have said "it is untrue"

Why not try what I have just said above,  Its COMPLETELY FREE and if it is not so, the you can give your final verdict.
I love you so much

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Web Designer Or Programmer Lets Talk / Flash Designer Urgently Wanted. / Google+ Vs. Facebook: See How They Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.