Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend (662 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend by z11111: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Dear jzhane,

Please advice me. I am a single mother of two children. It didnt work out with my baby daddy. We dated for seven years,he got me pregnant twice yet he didnt want to marry me. Anyway,I have moved on from him. I am now dating a man I met last year.

This man says he likes me and wants to marry me but my concern is that I dont think he cares about my children the way I want him to care. For instance,since we have been dating,I noticed he does not like to buy things for my children. When he visits me,he does not like to play with the children and the children (‘3 and 5 years old) have noticed that he really doesnt like them.
When I spoke to him about how he relates with my children,he apologizes saying he has never been with children before,that he will change and learn but so far,I dont think he is making enough effort. One Saturday,he visited and I asked him to help my son do his homework and he said he is very tired. Meanwhile,he was busy watching TV.

I decided to give him a year to observe if he will change but he....Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/will-my-husband-to-be-ever-love-my-children-from-my-boyfriend/
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
some women (and bloggers with their BS stories) are not normal.... so you have 2 kids and you start dating a new man, and you expect him to automatically play with them lil bastards like they were his own?! haba! give him some time, as even your kids wouldnt feel him like that.

btw...

2 Likes

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend by Acidosis(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
some women (and bloggers with their BS stories) are not normal.... so you have 2 kids and you start dating a new man, and you expect him to automatically play with them lil bastards like they were his own?! haba! give him some time, as even your kids wouldnt feel him like that.

btw...

grin grin grin
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend by Nightking04(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Not even one; two. After the first child you did not remember you're still single? He may not really hate them, but they won't get equal treatment with his own kid(s).

2 Likes

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend by vivie01(f): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why are you in haste to remarry?
You could have been working to take care of the children to certain age, say 10 and 12 first. With this they would have had little idea of what life is and be able to adjust in your new home.
It takes a highly understandable and kind man or woman to accept another person's children as their own.
You need to give him time maybe he will come to like them. He still have his own children that you will bear him to cater for. Since their dad is alive let him be taking responsibility on his own children. If you cant cope with the new man's behaviour around your children, then you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend by Katier00(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Give him sometime, I understand how he feels. Don't force your children on him or else he run away.
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend by 4lorunsho(m): 5:56am On Apr 20, 2018
listen to inspiration fm 92.3 today and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

What Signs Did U Ignore During Courtship? / Foreign Rice Sales In Nigeria, Cap, Royal Stallion, Mama Gold. / Photos: Maid Drugs An Entire Household, Flees With Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.