Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Need Friends That Have Vision And Driveing By Passions Of There Dream - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Friends That Have Vision And Driveing By Passions Of There Dream (395 Views)

I Need Friends That Reside In Makurdi,benue State. / Need Friends That Resides In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Friends That Have Vision And Driveing By Passions Of There Dream by admindim: 4:33pm On May 15, 2010
in life they are many philosophy towards friendship but real friendship and friends share there dreams to each other and work together on how the dream can be achievable just need friends male and female is not the matter but understanding is the matter thanks my mail is pointmarket1.v.p.analysis@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Man Or A Woman? / I Need A Girl For A Serious Relationship / Wanted Urgently; Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.