Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Bigbrother Nigeria Versus Stop The Soot Port-harcourt. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bigbrother Nigeria Versus Stop The Soot Port-harcourt. (620 Views)

This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) / Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigbrother Nigeria Versus Stop The Soot Port-harcourt. by motivate555: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2018
I checked the number of posts for #bbnaija2018 alone and saw a whooping 196, 486+ post compared to #stopthesoot a campaign in Port-Harcourt for cleaner air that would affect our health and saw 784+ Post. We try o. May God grant us the ability to fight for what is very important to us, things that will make meaning to our lives and impact our generation in this country. Thank you.

Re: Bigbrother Nigeria Versus Stop The Soot Port-harcourt. by Eggcelent(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks For This.

I Have Always Insisted That Our Politicians Are Products Of The Nigeria Society

We Major In The Minor & Minor In The Major

Hence, We Get Taken For A Ride By Successive Administrations & Governments

We Are A Country Of People Who Value Entertainment Over Governance

Tragic
Re: Bigbrother Nigeria Versus Stop The Soot Port-harcourt. by motivate555: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
It is well, I strongly the status quo will change some day. Let them continue...

Eggcelent:
Thanks For This.

I Have Always Insisted That Our Politicians Are Products Of The Nigeria Society

We Major In The Minor & Minor In The Major

Hence, We Get Taken For A Ride By Successive Administrations & Governments

We Are A Country Of People Who Value Entertainment Over Governance

Tragic

1 Like

Re: Bigbrother Nigeria Versus Stop The Soot Port-harcourt. by meobizy(f): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Good.
Now do a search for #EPL2018 and make a comparison.
Where did you search to begin with?
I know very well it is not Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Drinking Turmeric With Milk And Honey / Baby Incubator / Johesu Vs Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.