Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) (42464 Views)

Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Thatwasepic(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I wonder what would happen if I eat python meat... cry

You are from idemili you can't eat Python
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by NigelCundy: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Is this for real?
yes sir
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
QuitNotice:
That looks more like a viper though; those that will coman be shouting "lalasticlala", oya come oo, food is ready... grin

Why do human beings put their plate on the ground? It's very undignifying. Only animals eat from the ground. Human beings
eat from a table.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by NigelCundy: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
cecymiammy:

lies
don't be stupid lady. 3 females to be precise have been abducted
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by nairalandboy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
mehn I don 4 forget wetin I wan, talk....dis hunger bad o...I go remember later, make I first go soak garri with vitamin c.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by graphicsgal3000(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so sad.
Some people are heartless,
Why did he kill this snake who was only trying to survive.

The man should have at least waited for it to bite one of his family members to be at least sure that it had evil intentions before killing it.
To the best of my knowledge, this innocent snake was unjustly killed since it bit no one.

Even the Bible says we should love our enemies and that we should turn the other cheek when struck on one.

Lol that means give him one child if it swallows the other.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by cytell56: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Fyneboy Raymond shared on social media, a photo of big python he killed in his compound.

Mr Raymond calls the snake an idiot who tries to attack his family while he is at home.

As he wrote...

See Photos below.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-kills-huge-python-compound-photos/

You no dey shame, so na wetin your mate dem dey kill be this?
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
SeniorZato:
Hope say this kind snakes no de Nigeria because am planning of coming bak next week

It is in the Nigeria. Don't come back. Stay there!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good no one's hurt. But I don't believe it purposely wanted to attack your family. Was it holding a personal grudge against you? Did you have an argument with it or something? grin
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so sad.

The man should have at least waited for it to bite one of his family members to be at least sure that it had evil intentions before killing it.
To the best of my knowledge, this innocent snake was unjustly killed since it bit no one.

Even the Bible says we should love our enemies and that we should turn the other cheek when struck on one.
Are you well at all ?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so sad.

THESAME BIBLE SAYS "and i wil put enemyty btw the snake and the fruits of the woman and its head will they bruise with stone and wood or iron as the case may be..bt sm people stil go ahead and eat it like u and lala..
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by paix(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A trial will CONVICT you.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

You will want STAR after eating it. Or Maltina.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so sad.

When I saw the grave stupidity in the post I just knew it was you.

Kudos!
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thatwasepic:

You are from idemili you can't eat Python
Reason why I wonder... Surely we are no longer bound to the old customs.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
DrMuzungu:

You will want STAR after eating it. Or Maltina.
The python is a totem where I'm from. We don't kill it.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
U will start hissing and spitting anyhow like Jodha ur ass and breasts will begin to sprout and u will cause fatal accidents everywhere u go
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
ceejayx:

U will start hissing and spitting anyhow like Jodha ur ass and breasts will begin to sprout and u will cause fatal accidents everywhere u go
Bia Chijioke take your time. angry
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The python is a totem where I'm from. We don't kill it.

I respect that. However, if that python is about to enter your or friend's house and little children are sleeping inside, would you:

A) Take that machete and do the "needful"?

--or--

B) Pray and surrender to the will of local deities?
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
this isn't python..... this is poisonous snake

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
DrMuzungu:

I respect that. However, if that python is about to enter your or friend's house and little children are sleeping inside, would you:

A) Take that machete and do the "needful"?

--or--

B) Pray and surrender to the will of local deities?

Ill grab it and throw it away.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by dnapstar(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
QuitNotice:
That looks more like a viper though; those that will coman be shouting "lalasticlala", oya come oo, food is ready... grin
Looks more like a Cobra
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Meritocracy: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why always refer to snake as python. I pray python will never visit you.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by emmyfizzy12(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so sad.

we re re ooo.( na mad man )...

Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bia Chijioke take your time. angry
grin no vex ma I didn't know I was typing.. while thinking
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Follygunners: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Looks more like a starved pyhton... too thin for one.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Thatwasepic(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Reason why I wonder... Surely we are no longer bound to the old customs.

Yeah, am from awka etiti too. It remains to be seen, right now is just Animal totemism and we need to respect that.
Re: Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
cecymiammy:

You are a big fool for what u just said...where is the news backing it up
infact your mother is stupid.. bastard
Y u being such a Ceec? oh wait...U are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.