Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is Online Marketing Possible For Small Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Online Marketing Possible For Small Business? (527 Views)

How Much Cost Is Required For Small Cement Plant Setup In India / Is Online Importation A Profitable Business? Please I Want Your Honest Reply / Is Online Business Striving In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Online Marketing Possible For Small Business? by lelads(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2010
Online marketing has become an important part in the marketing field. For success of your online marketing you need to have a plan that is well constructed. The main thing you need to do is to be online at least for a few hours each day. If this is possible, you are on your way to becoming a successful online marketer.

Usually it was large companies and firms that took up online marketing. A misconception was construed by small business owners that you need to invest a lot of amount for online marketing. That is simply rubbish. You will have to spend way less than what it would cost you to advertise in local TV or radio. And by the way the online marketing is boosting the sales, there is no way that you can let it go out of you league.

If you are a small business owner, it is time you jump into the tussle. Yes it is possible for small business to have online marketing. It is not tiresome or money spending. Here are some tips for small business owners to come to online marketing. They are the following:

visit http://www.my-biz-tips..com to get full access to this article

see you at http://www.my-biz-tips..com

(1) (Reply)

Savings Account, Good/bad / Business Icons Only. / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.