Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... (2621 Views)

El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont agree with you on that....do you want buhari to visit every nigerian and tell them the truth in their faces in private....??

but i agree with you on that....buhari should keep quiet....its too much provocations....
A country where over 60% of the youth are working their ass off everyday to make ends meet even when the government of the day frustrates their efforts shouldn't be termed "lazy".
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by Akpuoru: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari should've said "ALL Nigerian youths are educated and hard working with no exception" , then he would've been correct and the people wailing now would've loved him. Ara!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by justtoodark: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
A country where over 60% of the youth are working their ass off everyday to make ends meet even when the government of the day frustrates their efforts shouldn't be termed "lazy".

the guy talks too much....
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by justtoodark: 1:55am On Apr 20, 2018
he doesnt even talk with us at home....he only talks when he is abroad....i find that very disrespectful of buhari.... undecided
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by deji17: 2:01am On Apr 20, 2018
KratosCorp:
Bunch of idiots.

Go and watch Trump's presentation to the last World Economic Forum and learn how a president is his country's first cheerleader and Salesman-in-Chief.

You tell the world that lots of your present and future potential workforce are uneducated and lazy, yet you wonder why Ghana and Ethiopia are ahead as the fastest growing economies and investment destinations in Africa.

This is the same country where the informal sector is largely driven by the youths. But buhari won't promote that, instead he zooms in on the demonization syndrom just to get a kick from his bigoted moral high horse.

Folks like you the OP are the root problem of Nigeria. And as long as people with your mindset keep roaming around the space with your utter sycophancy the country has no hope.

Shameless skowpokes.

Watch Trump here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxJSc7ZH570

Also, here is a link to where Obama was misepresented
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-calls-americans-lazy/
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by Nkechinyere11: 2:16am On Apr 20, 2018
As a youth corper in Ikwere/Etche in 2012/2013, I had 2 schools I was teaching as a part timer n I didn't relent till date. I would also carry out my activitis normally in my PPA n still have evening classes wt d d stduents in my PPA. I struggled n still struggling to survve in Nigeria n as a Nigerian. What has d govt done for me?
As a teacher if my students fail an examination it is very clear that I failed to employ the right teaching method/strategy that could have allowed learning to take place. This could also mean that I did not know what to teach them cos one cannot give what he/she doesn't have. Nigerian govt has actually failed the zelous youths n we all struggle to survive n this contributes a lot to d high level of crime in d nation.
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by justtoodark: 2:23am On Apr 20, 2018
look,a white mothafvcka call us shitthole.....okay....

but to call us lazy is an insult....that we will not accept,wheather coming from a white or a black....
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by Skinnienigga(m): 2:59am On Apr 20, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS YOU NOW & ALWAYS FOR THIS CLARIFICATION

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Which kind useless clarification?

He didn't say anything about the hard working ones that went to school oh or even the hard working youths that didn't get formal education. He talked about the wrong part, he is always talking about the wrong part.

Is it only in Nigeria that there are unemployed and uneducated youths? Why is it that it's our own president that is pointing that of our country out for the world to see?

Some foreigners that have not had an encounter with Nigerians before would then have this idea that 'a lot' of Nigerian youths are jobless and lazy.

Even if he wanted to pass his useless point across, he could have started by saying something like "Although we have a lot of hard working and educated ones, many of our youths are also uneducated and not working."

But no. He only wants himself to be seen in a good light by the International community. He doesn't give two bleeps on how the country as a whole looks.

He should continue na. Shey he is leaving a good legacy for his lazy educated son.

Mumu President.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2018
KratosCorp:
Bunch of idiots.

Go and watch Trump's presentation to the last World Economic Forum and learn how a president is his country's first cheerleader and Salesman-in-Chief.

You tell the world that lots of your present and future potential workforce are uneducated and lazy, yet you wonder why Ghana and Ethiopia are ahead as the fastest growing economies and investment destinations in Africa.

is he lying

This is the same country where the informal sector is largely driven by the youths. But buhari won't promote that, instead he zooms in on the demonization syndrom just to get a kick from his bigoted moral high horse.

an onformal sector that promotes consumption and no production

Folks like you the OP are the root problem of Nigeria. And as long as people with your mindset keep roaming around the space with your utter sycophancy the country has no hope.

Shameless skowpokes.

Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2018
dignity33:
BMC stop justifying that stupid statement made by your paymaster if you have been to other countries you will certainly know how hard working Nigeria youth are by comparing them but I didn't blame Buhari I blame Nigeria youth who's many have spent millions of Naira to fund their Education doing all manner of jobs season in and out without common basic necessity from so call government who feed from us fund their children Education abroad, travel abroad from any slight headeache, embezzled our money without accountability with his unemployed son own a N56m bike, unemployed wife have a single handbag worth N40m to call us lazy people. In fact what Buhari need is mass beaten from youth on his arrival in this Country not Election he deserves to be overthrow by youth because every sane man know Buhari will rigg 2019 election.
if u r hardworking in another country you are lazy in this one
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:36am On Apr 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
and they are allowing the govt to frustrate them.laziness in my opinion.they are only working their ass off because of hunger not because thhey r hardworking
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by freeze001(f): 5:38am On Apr 20, 2018
Akpuoru:
Buhari should've said "ALL Nigerian youths are educated and hard working with no exception" , then he would've been correct and the people wailing now would've loved him. Ara!!

He had no basis for going off that tangent in the first place. What is the relationship between investments in the north east, trading in the African continent abd the response he made? Even if he was asked a direct question about the conduct of Nigerian youths, a decent leader would acknowledge and hail the positive contributions and resilience of the youth which is 100% fact, still make it clear that there are also a few exceptions and then enumerate efforts to address those lapses. That in essence, is how to uphold ur country without labelling 'a lot of Nigerian youths'.
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by freeze001(f): 5:44am On Apr 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
and they are allowing the govt to frustrate them.laziness in my opinion.they are only working their ass off because of hunger not because thhey r hardworking

So now apart from being lazy by choosing to sit and do nothing according to the president, those who do work have to justify their motives for doing so. In other words, those who work because of hunger are basically lazy whilst those who work for other reasons not associated with hunger are officially hardworking?

Chai! This una zombie serum ehn! E potent die!

Tell me more!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by KratosCorp: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Your are grabbing a silly straw, Mr Man.

1. The silly propaganda video you posted down there was NOT from PRESIDENT Trump.
2. The statement made on the crappy video was an analogy, not a statement of fact.
3. The interview was granted to the American media, in America, NOT abroad.
4. I told you to go and watch President Trump's speech at the last World Economic Forum.

Finally, none of you who blatantly defend this gross ineptitude and rape of the nation will go scot free. Karma will catch up with every single one of you.

[b]
deji17:

Watch Trump here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxJSc7ZH570

Also, here is a link to where Obama was misepresented
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-calls-americans-lazy/

Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by deji17: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
KratosCorp:
Your are grabbing a silly straw, Mr Man.

1. The silly propaganda video you posted down there was NOT from PRESIDENT Trump.
2. The statement made on the crappy video was an analogy, not a statement of fact.
3. The interview was granted to the American media, in America, NOT abroad.
4. I told you to go and watch President Trump's speech at the last World Economic Forum.

Finally, none of you who blatantly defend this gross ineptitude and rape of the nation will go scot free. Karma will catch up with every single one of you.

[b]

In desperation see you contradicting yourself. First it was a propaganda video, next it was an interview granted to local media,, blah, blah..

The only person who will not go scott free are people like you who raped the country through unwantom looting and those who are supporting the looters.

The same Trump that has proven to be a racist time without number?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/point-trump-poll/index.html
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by Kennyfancy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhariguy:
the yoot are the engine of any society, but the is not doing that, instead they are engaging themselves how to do money rituals, into all sort of crime looking for free money without working for it.
with this your type of sentence truly Nigeria youth is lazy
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by KratosCorp: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
As dumb as your god - otherwise you'd know that there's a difference between interview and video.

[s]
deji17:

In desperation see you contradicting yourself. First it was a propaganda video, next it was an interview granted to local media,, blah, blah..

The only person who will not go scott free are people like you who raped the country through unwantom looting and those who are supporting the looters.

The same Trump that has proven to be a racist time without number?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/point-trump-poll/index.html
[/s]
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
freeze001:

So now apart from being lazy by choosing to sit and do nothing according to the president, those who do work have to justify their motives for doing so. In other words, those who work because of hunger are basically lazy whilst those who work for other reasons not associated with hunger are officially hardworking?

doing a 10k job wen you can be doing a 100k job is laziness

Chai! This una zombie serum ehn! E potent die!

Tell me more!
whats the use
you prefer to wail than to fix it
don't wory wen u suffer properly you will beg for solution humbilicly
shebi u still see moni to buy moet and iphonex
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by alezzy13: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
KratosCorp:
Bunch of idiots.

Shameless skowpokes.

I stopped reading the moment I saw Trump. Of all persons, it was trump you could mention. You're actually the type PMB was referring to.

NB: before you get tempted to flap your pie hole a quick caveat: I'm not a supporter of PMB and have roundly condemned him in d past.
Re: If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then... by KratosCorp: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
You have a severe problem with basic comprehension. But that aside, what's your problem with Trump if not that you are naive and brainwashed?

alezzy13:

I stopped reading the moment I saw Trump. Of all persons, it was trump you could mention. You're actually the type PMB was referring to.

NB: before you get tempted to flap your pie hole a quick caveat: I'm not a supporter of PMB and have roundly condemned him in d past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Are Fleeing Nigeria / Police Siege On Dino Melaye's Home, His Cars Shot At And Vandalised(video) / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.