Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Some Best Ways For A Full-time University Student To Earn Extra Money Online. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Some Best Ways For A Full-time University Student To Earn Extra Money Online. (343 Views)

Learn How To Make Extra Money Trading FOREX, Bitcoin, Gold / Best Earning Ways For Sport Fans / New Way To Make Extra Money,it's Very Legit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Best Ways For A Full-time University Student To Earn Extra Money Online. by crownson(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
I’m a massive supporter of staring a side hustle while in school to make money, especially when that side hustle is online.

However, I also think university is a time to gain new skills.

University is a time where you can grow as an individual and gain new skills and experiences that will carry you nicely into a career, starting your own business, or just being a more well-rounded person.

So, find an online side hustle that is worth your time.

No surveys, microwork, or other nonsense. You need to put your time and energy into developing some real skills.

Here’s what I always suggest for university part time work:

1. Content Writing:

I’ve written content throughout university, and it’s a great way to work from home, earn $15-$20/hour (or article), and also learn.

Content writing will make you a better writer, teach you how to write for a business or organisation, and also teach you information.

All in all, it’s a great way to spend 2 hours a day.

2. Graphic Design:

I’ve never personally done graphic design, but I have friends who make logos or ad banners and it definitely helps with extra income.

If you have a knack for art, you can easily find some freelance work online and establish a small network of clients over time.

3. Social Media Management

If there is one thing that’s clear, it’s that social media isn’t going anywhere.

If you have a passion for promoting businesses or products online, you can try your hand as a social media manager!

To do this, create a definitive outline of the platforms you can manage, what you will deliver each month (make goals definable), and how much you charge. Then, reach out to local businesses near your school and try to secure some clients!

Alternatively, you can also reach out to businesses online!

Here are some great sources for finding work online:

a. LinkedIn - Create a professional profile and expand your network!

b. Indeed.

c. Reddit - check out r/ForHire to find some freelance work

d. Job boards in your local town/city

e. People you know

Ultimately, as long as you know your worth and look for a job that will provide you with additional knowledge and skills, you will be well on your way to making some money and learning a few things.

Best of luck! Thanks for reading! Best of luck with your online income journey.
If you want to read more about some effective ways to make money online, be sure to check out my signature and download my free book how to make $200 daily online - GUARANTEED.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Business Idea / E-currency Exchange In Nigeria Review / Abuja Blockchain And Internet Of Things Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.