Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

2018/2019 Ijmb/jupeb Admission Thread Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Ijmb/jupeb Admission Thread Guide (599 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread / WASSCE For Private Candidates 2018/2019 Form, Price, Deadline Out- 1st Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Ijmb/jupeb Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
The world out there is full of ups and downs. In our educational system here in Nigeria, struggling to gain ADMISSION is like a jungle where you need to be strong to survive, if not, you will be thrown out of the way! It is only the strong and the smart ones survives it.

Remember in the Jungle, the lion have to come out from its Den and find its way to hunt, if not,it will go hungry and die! The weaker animals on the other hand, have to be vigilant and smart, if not, they will be strangled by their Predators and devoured.

The points I'm trying to make is that ;

• You need to be strong to pursue your dreams even in the midst of difficult situations. You can't afford to give up.

• We all know full well that in getting admission into the higher institution like: the university is a tougher task that you need to overcome. There are 4 things involve:
• God must be on your side.
• You must have connections.
• You may use huge amount of money to sort your way to the school.
• You must be intelligent and brilliant to be among the top Students in order to make it to the merit list.

• Every year, more than 1.7 million students apply for Jamb every year. Just imagine that; out of 1.7million Students that applied for Jamb, only perhaps, 650,000 Students may luckily gain admission to the university excluding those that opt in to Polytechnics, monotechnics,or college of education and the rest..So what will then happen to the remaining thousands of students that were not admitted? Will they just sit back at home wasting another one more year @ home? Of course No!... There must be an alternative to that problem. Which our Darling IJMB and JUPEB PROGRAM have to come solve.

See, until one take that risk (based on a calculated risk), one will never go far in life.

If you believe everything have to be a SCAM, when will you know when the original will come? Even in the real world out there, everything that has original must always have a clone- fake! But you need to dig deeper in order find out which one is original and which one is fake.

Remember, when you see Opportunity that will change your life, your Academic life, don't fail to grab such Opportunity because, you may not know when such Opportunity will come again.

So, Remember that Information is power ! No one knew that IJMB program has been existing since 1976. I was Ignorant of that as well of which I knew on time, I wouldn't have wasted more years @ home all in the name of seeking admission.

My dear Members, I urge you to think about this and make your decision base on the fact that you can't continue to write Jamb up to 2 times and let this kind of opportunity like; IJMB/JUPEB to pass you by.

"Remember, Time waits for no one".

Take the right steps and make that change you've been looking for.

Once again welcome on board!

I wish you Success in your Academic Pursuit and Success is Yours.

nanaraNM cares

NOTICE: LETS ALL DISCUSS AND SHARE OUR OPINIONS
Re: 2018/2019 Ijmb/jupeb Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
namaraNM:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
The world out there is full of ups and downs. In our educational system here in Nigeria, struggling to gain ADMISSION is like a jungle where you need to be strong to survive, if not, you will be thrown out of the way! It is only the strong and the smart ones survives it.

Remember in the Jungle, the lion have to come out from its Den and find its way to hunt, if not,it will go hungry and die! The weaker animals on the other hand, have to be vigilant and smart, if not, they will be strangled by their Predators and devoured.

The points I'm trying to make is that ;

• You need to be strong to pursue your dreams even in the midst of difficult situations. You can't afford to give up.

• We all know full well that in getting admission into the higher institution like: the university is a tougher task that you need to overcome. There are 4 things involve:
• God must be on your side.
• You must have connections.
• You may use huge amount of money to sort your way to the school.
• You must be intelligent and brilliant to be among the top Students in order to make it to the merit list.

• Every year, more than 1.7 million students apply for Jamb every year. Just imagine that; out of 1.7million Students that applied for Jamb, only perhaps, 650,000 Students may luckily gain admission to the university excluding those that opt in to Polytechnics, monotechnics,or college of education and the rest..So what will then happen to the remaining thousands of students that were not admitted? Will they just sit back at home wasting another one more year @ home? Of course No!... There must be an alternative to that problem. Which our Darling IJMB and JUPEB PROGRAM have to come solve.

See, until one take that risk (based on a calculated risk), one will never go far in life.

If you believe everything have to be a SCAM, when will you know when the original will come? Even in the real world out there, everything that has original must always have a clone- fake! But you need to dig deeper in order find out which one is original and which one is fake.

Remember, when you see Opportunity that will change your life, your Academic life, don't fail to grab such Opportunity because, you may not know when such Opportunity will come again.

So, Remember that Information is power ! No one knew that IJMB program has been existing since 1976. I was Ignorant of that as well of which I knew on time, I wouldn't have wasted more years @ home all in the name of seeking admission.

My dear Members, I urge you to think about this and make your decision base on the fact that you can't continue to write Jamb up to 2 times and let this kind of opportunity like; IJMB/JUPEB to pass you by.

"Remember, Time waits for no one".

Take the right steps and make that change you've been looking for.

Once again welcome on board!

I wish you Success in your Academic Pursuit and Success is Yours.

nanaraNM cares

NOTICE: LETS ALL DISCUSS AND SHARE OUR OPINIONS

*LIST OF IJMB COURSES*

*FACULTY OF MEDICAL,PHARMACEUTICAL, AND HEALTH SCIENCE*
a.Medicine & Surgery
b.Pharmacy
c.Anatomy
d.Biochemistry
e.Physiology
g.Medical Laboratory Technology
h.Public Health Technology

*FACULTY OF ENGINEERING*
a.Civil Engineering
b.Chemical Engineering
c.Computer Engineering
d.Electrical/Electronic Engineering
e.Food science & Technology Engineering
f.Geography
g.Hotel Management & Tourism
f.Petroleum Engineering
I.Quantity Surveying
K.Urban & Regional Planning
I.Building Engineering

*FACULTY OF COMM &INFO TECH*
a.Computer Science
b.Telecommunication
4.FACULTY BOF ART
a.Anthropology
b.Mass Comm
c.English & International studies
d.History/International relation
e.Literature in English
f.Sociology
g.physiology
h.Performing Arts

*FACULTY OF EDUCATION*
a.Chemistry Education
b.Educational Management
c.Educational Technology
d.Economics Education
e.Guidance and Counseling
f.Library Science
g.Primary Education
h.Agriculture Science and Education
I.Education and social studies
j.Business Education
6. FACULTY OF LAW
a.Civil LAW
b.Common Law
c.Common and Islamic Law
d.Public and International Law
e.Law
f.Islamic/Sharia Law
*FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE*
a.Accounting
b.Banking and Finance
c.Business Management
d.Economics
e.Public Admin
f.Marketing
g.Insurance
h.Psychology
I.Political Science
j.Sociology and Anthropology
k.Social work and Administration
I.Mass Comm
And Other more

(1) (Reply)

"My Suspension Does Not Hold Water" - NSUK S.U.G President Affirms / Get Post Utme Past Questions And Answers / The Thinking Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.