Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths (63444 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by WhiteApple: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
If this man wins again, Nigeria is in trouble. I have my pvc, do you have yours?
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by ImYourJude(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Smh
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by oloriLFC(f): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
We only know how to rant on social media, after sometime, events will overshadow it and we'll all forget about the president's comments. The so called leaders have seen that we are gullible and are using it to their advantage. one day our eyes would open and we'll stand up and fight for our rights, for now we're still joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by honestivo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
The president has really dare the youth ,he must apologise for this unguarded statement.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by proxillin(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Although I campaigned for Buhari in the last election, however there is no shame in admitting you are wrong. I was wrong to support this idiot with nepa bill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by kmaster007: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
dis one pass to comment
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
lolzzzzzzzzzz Buhari, the shithole president!

Just give Buhari a microphone and he will destroy himself

1 Like

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Dreadful: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Majority of these idiots reacting over the huge disappointment Buhari has dealt them will still foolishly criticise Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB over any news they see the name Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB in. Fools, Buhari will go back there in 2019 with or without your votes. Useless Nigerian yoots!!!
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by TellMeNothing: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
TellMeNothing:
After misplacing it in 2012, i used to be very reserved and not concerend about getting my pvc/new pvc,

today after hearing of the BUHARI youth diss news, and me cinsidering how i worked hard to get to where i am today.

i will get my pvc and cast my vote and kiss this grand pa ass
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by wehdone(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dr Alimi... My mentor
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by wehdone(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Starcent:
wehdone sir
Back daura

Wetin consign .e consign daura? Warn ursef oo
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Dearlord(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
We Can Wail Forever And Nothing Will Ever Change As Long Their Is No Action Taken.

I Laugh At Those Who Thinks There Is Power In Their PVC , Duara As Single Local Govt. Is Enough For Him To Win The Election Through Their Fraudluent Census.

2 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Franzinni: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Wail-on

Hope you keep the pace till 2023!
you are here again... You are really working hard for your pay... Well-done... 2019 I pray Jehovah keeps us so we can review.

And I hope bigotry and tribalism would not hinder your master from accepting defeat...

1 Like

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Franzinni:
you are here again... You are really working hard for your pay... Well-done... 2019 I pray Jehovah keeps us so we can review.

And I hope bigotry and tribalism would not hinder your master from accepting defeat...

Don`t bother yourself. Buahari will win comfortably. Its a constant!
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Franzinni: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Don`t bother yourself. Buahari will win comfortably. Its a constant!

JONATHAN was this confident too.... I know it cus I was privy to the inside. Scoop... It was rock solid they said... But we all know how that went... So just keep your horses infront of your cart and not in reverse
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by popsyleo1: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
If Nigeria youths are lazy, where is Buhari son and other children working? Where did the son get the money he used to buy power bike? Where is his certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by showafrica(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
JasonScolari:
The morally bankrupt and deeply corrupt lanky bastard who has successfully impoverished, plundered, and disturbed the peace of the land needs to be booted out... And it is a task that must be done by the hardworking Nigerian Youths.

How i wish i can ''chook'' buhari's head into the yansh of his favorite pet.

Wow.. I can imagine the head in there and his nyash set on top table for heavy strokes of cane
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari, The delusionist .
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Krisddon: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Wail-on

Hope you keep the pace till 2023!
You are such an unfortunate creature! Regrettably, the sane have to share this space called earth with you. I can imagine how poor you are!
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Krisddon:

You are such an unfortunate creature! Regrettably, the sane have to share this space called earth with you. I can imagine how poor you are!

Keep imagining... You must be jobless
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by expert234: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yarimo, Buhari just called you a lazy bone
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Franzinni:

JONATHAN was this confident too.... I know it cus I was privy to the inside. Scoop... It was rock solid they said... But we all know how that went... So just keep your horses infront of your cart and not in reverse

Hello, When the North and West are against you, even God is against you with regards to Nigerian politics.

Jonathan had all that against him!
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by expert234: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad dis baba just insulted the youths wey go vote/campaign. for him.Make Amaechi,Fashola,Ngige/dat herbalist wey kal himself. Minister of communication. go do d job and leave the yweet outta 2019 election. Nonsense

You will be surprised that the same idiotic youths will flock around Buhari for 2000 naira per appearance
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by soul2: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
medolab90:
Stop ranting buhari is this buhari is that go and get your PVC and prove him wrong.

Go learn English abeg
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by expert234: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Buhari dug his grave, entered inside and buried himself with that statement. There's no going back from this. You don't say such nonsense less than a year to election. Does he even realize that its the same "lazy Nigerian youths" that he'll be begging votes from soon?

Don't be so sure. We have short memories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by 99miles(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is just the beginning...................
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by tokrizy: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
Pmb till 2023. Most abokis no for village no go hear this news. Keep ranting o. As for me and my fam we don dey process canada visa
go tell baale that one na
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by MChaze25(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lord if this government is truly evil in thy sight, let them DISGRACE & DESTROY themselves in Jesus name!
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Wakago: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Payback time.

1 Like

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by alfredfrddy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
"therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free,”
May God visit his stupidity on his generation. Is there any free thing in Nigeria? Even to die, you'll still pay the price.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by alfredfrddy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
"therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free,”

May God visit his stupidity on his generation. Is there any free thing in Nigeria? Even to die, you'll still pay the price.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by somto811(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
Pmb till 2023. Most abokis no for village no go hear this news. Keep ranting o. As for me and my fam we don dey process canada visa
wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.