Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,709 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

New Arrival From Autojosh - Let's Teach You How To Buy & Ship Your Car From USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Arrival From Autojosh - Let's Teach You How To Buy & Ship Your Car From USA (556 Views)

5 Car Brands Made In Africa By Africans And For Africa By Autojosh / Autojosh Car Import: See Pictures Of Cars We’ve Delivered To Our Clients / 5 Common Causes Of Car Fires on Behalf Of Autojosh & Other Car Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival From Autojosh - Let's Teach You How To Buy & Ship Your Car From USA by AutoJoshNG: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2018

Clean 2008 Lexus GX470 arrives from USA

Have you been trying to buy and import your car through USA auctions? Have you been looking for someone to talk to or ask any questions about car importation into Nigeria? Look no further. You can talk to AutoJosh today and ask me any automotive related questions.

Contact me HERE .. today and I will be glad to teach you all I know about how to import your car.

Note: This is a pre-ordered car and it has been delivered to the owner so it is not available for sale.

You can also see some other cars I have imported HERE

https://autojosh.com/how-to-buy-and-ship-your-car-from-usa-auctions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Arrival From Autojosh - Let's Teach You How To Buy & Ship Your Car From USA by neezar: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
contact you through which means??
Re: New Arrival From Autojosh - Let's Teach You How To Buy & Ship Your Car From USA by AutoJoshNG: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
neezar:
contact you through which means??

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2005 Honda Accord On A Quick Sales- Affordable. / Urgent Need Of A Honda Halla Car / Urgent Sales:- Nissan Frontier 2002 In Very Good Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.