Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Various Ways To Make Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Various Ways To Make Money Online (501 Views)

I Teach Guys Gee And Various Courses On Udemy / Get Ur Various Graphics Design At An Affordable Price. / Want To Start A Tech Blog? Learn The Various Niches To Go Into Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Ways To Make Money Online by Kimcutie: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Due to the advent of the Internet, some smart internet users have utilized the power of the internet to make money for themselves, last time I talked about laptop lifestyle and I also explained how to make your brain turn into cash.

So today am bringing another new topic to the table, my goal on this financial leverage blog is to make at least 80% of my readers financially free. To achieve this feat, you need to be hardworking and smart.

In this post, you will learn how to utilize the internet to your benefit and thereby making money from it.

Making money online is a hard and smart work to do, because if you use hard work without smart work you’re doomed to fail, if you use only smart work without hard work, you’re still doomed to fail. So the two works hand in hand. In no particular order and without much ado let’s go to the order of the day.

#1: Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing has been around for some years so it’s not a new internet business but it requires hard work and smart work coupled with patience. Affiliate marketing is act of posting/advertising affiliate links which when clicked and in most cases converts to leads, the affiliator earns money in return. The downside of affiliate marketing is that, clicks don’t amount to money, it’s when the person who clicked on it buys a product from the site. Later I will make an exclusive post on affiliate marketing.

#2 Online Survey/Task

This is the most trickish way of making money online. Why? Because 80% of websites/companies that offer this service are fraudster and tend to scam unsuspecting members. There’s a particular one called Airtaskey, I registered on the site hoping to make a few dollars from them while performing the task I was given. When I registered, I saw the minimum payout was $100 but on the course of attaining $21 within two days, the payout increased to $250, I just knew it was a scam so I had to retrieve my work from the scam site. I might be wrong though so if you’re a member there and you have received payments from them before you can indicate on this post using the comment box. In the near future I will make a post on confirmed and legit sites to make money online via survey and performing task.

#3: Blogging

Blogging has been around since the advent of the internet, blogging is the oldest and most trusted way of making money online, if you doubt me ask google. During the first era of blogging, only few people had access to it because then the internet was for the privileged ones at least at that time 70% of the world population couldn’t have access to it, you can’t compare the figures now, more that 70% of the world’s population has access to the internet and it will keep increasing.
FYI Blogging isn’t a product where once you join it, you will start making money instead it’s an avenue to make money from other sources like contextual advertisement e.g Google Adsense etc.

#4: Vlogging

Vlogging is another form of blogging but this time you don’t write posts, you only post videos explaining whatever you want to do. Most bloggers using YouTube as their vlog site while some open a video website. Of recent people have been wondering between vlog and blog, which platform makes the most money? My answer is; It’s depends on the owner, someone making huge money from a blog can make less money from a video blog, most internet users don’t like wasting their data so they prefer writing like what am doing now.

#5 Freelancing

Freelancing is just like a lawyer’s work, someone needs to hire you before you can get a pay, so no hire no pay. People who make big money from this avenue are experienced and trusted freelancers. Freelancing consists of all kind of way, it’s not limited at least from what I know.

Read more:- http://www.blogincome.com.ng/make-money-online/various-ways-to-make-money-online/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Various Ways To Make Money Online by moneyadulttube: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info
Re: Various Ways To Make Money Online by Tego(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
OK
Re: Various Ways To Make Money Online by Kimcutie: 5:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#hope That Can Lead To Suicide. #BBN Kept Cee C Till Final Just For A Lesson. / U.S.A Non-verified Adsense Needed / Personal Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.