Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Will Never Do A Nude Photo Shoot- Eva Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Do A Nude Photo Shoot- Eva Kiss (2233 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Do A Nude Photo Shoot- Eva Kiss by splendid22(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
As the spotlight on plus-size fashion gets bigger and brighter, influencers seem to be coming out of the blue. More and more brands are adding bigger sizes to their collection and including plus size models in their campaigns.

Ene Vivien Adaeze is a fast rising plus-size model and social media influencer popular for her exploits in the Nigerian fashion industry .

The curvy model in a chat with TheNewsGuru said:” I will never go as far as doing a nude photo-shoot. Everyone has a boundary in their various professions”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-will-never-nude-photo-shoot-eva-kiss/

Re: I Will Never Do A Nude Photo Shoot- Eva Kiss by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
why should she?! the way she dresses already shows us all how she would look like in the nude (apart from the true nature of the depth/length of the slippers on her chest)
Re: I Will Never Do A Nude Photo Shoot- Eva Kiss by Whizdorm001(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Aunty you are already doing it, the first pictures show your breast and laps so tell me what are you still hiding?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Do A Nude Photo Shoot- Eva Kiss by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wow. She's beautiful and sexi at the same damn time, you go girl!! wink Igbo Amaka..

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Djs In Nigeria 2018 / Wizkid And Tiwa Sextape Just Got Leaked(video And Pixs) / Famous Action Stars | Then & Now | Ft. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Momoa, Sylve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.