Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 (511 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / Biafra Sit At Home Order: Presidency Actn As If Ntin Went Wrong- Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 by olasco18(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
buhari really fall my hand with his comment about nigerian youth..which shows that the old man has lost it.millions of Nigerian youth ar outside hustling day and night under d sun and in d rain bt fr him to appreciate and encourage them....instead he called dem lazy bones.....bt still yet ntin wil stop me from voting fr him coms 2019
cuz i av no any alternative
Re: Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 by buhariguy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will always miss the point

1 Like

Re: Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 by buhariguy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is now you get my message
olasco18:
THE PRESIDENT'S COMMENT CAN BE TWISTED BUT TRUTH IS SACROSANCT
The president never made a blanket statement against Nigerian youths. He referred to a section of youths who have refused to go to school and addressed certain expectations that drives people to say this administration has done nothing.
If you refused to go to school and believe the government should do everything for you including feeding your two wives and eleven children, the president was referring to you. If you are one of those youths who block roads and collect money from motorist when there is a problem on the expressway and motorist want to use your village road, PMB was referring to you.
If you are one of those who insist that you and your goons must be settled in the name of community youths, before a contractor starts infrastructure projects in your village, the president is referring to you.
You can twist the president comments anyhow you like, but facts are sacred and truth sacrosanct. The president spoke about a troublesome section of Nigerian youths because every investor who has come here to build factory or pipeline or telecom mast etc encounter them all over the country.
olasco18:
buhari really fall my hand with his comment about nigerian youth..which shows that the old man has lost it.millions of Nigerian youth ar outside hustling day and night under d sun and in d rain bt fr him to appreciate and encourage them....instead he called dem lazy bones.....bt still yet ntin wil stop me from voting fr him coms 2019
cuz i av no any alternative
what of those that full Your street doing nothing looking for how to be rich overnight without working for it.
Doing yahoo, 419ners, smoking and drinking in the day and rob hardworking people in the night,

Because they are many in my street in Benin doing nothing, or they play ijebu all day, some even come to my store to rob me of my hard earn money.

Is that good?

This buhari statement has be my message even before 2015 election

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 by olasco18(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
The president never made a blanket statement against Nigerian youths. He referred to a section of youths who have refused to go to school and addressed certain expectations that drives people to say this administration has done nothing.
If you refused to go to school and believe the government should do everything for you including feeding your two wives and eleven children, the president was referring to you. If you are one of those youths who block roads and collect money from motorist when there is a problem on the expressway and motorist want to use your village road, PMB was referring to you.
If you are one of those who insist that you and your goons must be settled in the name of community youths, before a contractor starts infrastructure projects in your village, the president is referring to you.
You can twist the president comments anyhow you like, but facts are sacred and truth sacrosanct. The president spoke about a troublesome section of Nigerian youths because every investor who has come here to build factory or pipeline or telecom mast etc encounter them all over the country.
Re: Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 by WATCHOVER(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
olasco18:
Stop saying what you cannot defend later. Youth na Youth, na you wan help Buhari explain. Buhari will always Make blunder. grin
Re: Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Is now you get my messagewhat of those that full Your street doing nothing looking for how to be rich overnight without working for it.
Doing yahoo, 419ners, smoking and drinking in the day and rob hardworking people in the night,

Because they are many in my street in Benin doing nothing, or they play ijebu all day, some even come to my store to rob me of my hard earn money.

Is that good?

This buhari statement has be my message even before 2015 election
Jesusloveyou zombie,I knw your small shop in benin,stop fooling yourself around here and disgracing your family
Re: Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 by buhariguy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jesusloveyou zombie,I knw your small shop in benin,stop fooling yourself around here and disgracing your family
is it good for idiotic pigs of Biafra to be robbing my small store all the time?

I work hard for every kobo I earn
Re: Ntin Wil Stop Me Frm Voting For Buhari In 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
buhariguy:
is it good for idiotic pigs of Biafra to be robbing my small store all the time?

I work hard for every kobo I earn
Its very sweet seeing ipob giving you nightmares,so shall it remain

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Adeosun, Saraki, Dogara,in N10 Billion Fraud Scandal / Shall We Tell The President? / Senator Dino Melaye Arrested At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.