Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

'no Need See To Me As Your Celeb - K Solo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'no Need See To Me As Your Celeb - K Solo (311 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'no Need See To Me As Your Celeb - K Solo by Youngherry(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Its not quite clear who K-Solo is referring to with this tweet, but he was mentioned as one of the few celebrities that came to the rescue of Mavin act, Dr Sid when he was harrased by men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) in Lekki yesterday.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/4/shots-fired-no-need-see-to-me-as-your-celeb-but-i-have-been-saving-asses-of-those-you-frequently-see-on-ur-tv-k-solo-2.html

(1) (Reply)

Lol..caption This Photo Of Falz And His Dad Femi Falana / Phyno X Olamide - Onyeoma (official Dance Videos) #15 Best Dancers / Royal Baby: Duchess Of Cambridge Goes Into Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.