Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Osun 2018: Aare Afe Babalola Declares Unwavering Support For Prof. Durotoye’s Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: Aare Afe Babalola Declares Unwavering Support For Prof. Durotoye’s Go (787 Views)

Malami And His Unwavering Anti Corruption Stance / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola / Obasanjo Best President Nigeria Ever Had – Aare Afe Babalola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018: Aare Afe Babalola Declares Unwavering Support For Prof. Durotoye’s Go by Eleanorbarry34(f): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
OSUN 2018: AARE AFE BABALOLA DECLARES UNWAVERING SUPPORT FOR PROF. DUROTOYE’S GOVERNORSHIP AMBITION

A foremost legal luminary and Founder of Afe Babalola University, Aare Afe Babalola (SAN) has declared his unwavering support for the governorship ambition of Prof. Adeolu Durotoye.
He said this during a courtesy visit to him in Ado-Ekiti by the Osun State executive of PDP led by the Chairman, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, on Wednesday, 18th April 2018. The renowned legal icon and philanthropist stated that with somebody like Professor Adeolu Durotoye, PDP will reclaim Osun State in the next election. “You have somebody like Professor Durotoye who can actually bring this Country to the level that we hope and pray for”
Extolling the virtues of Prof. Durotoye, Aare Afe Babalola described him as “humble, trustworthy and patriotic” adding “I want to say and sincerely too that I wholeheartedly support this young man (Prof. Adeolu Durotoye) and I want you to please support him, and I believe that by the time he comes on board, we will have similar people from other parts of the Country who will share his views and Nigeria will be a better place for everybody”.
In his response, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, Osun PDP chairman, saluted the legal luminary for his wisdom and contribution to Nigeria stating that “In the field of law, the whole of Nigeria knows that you are an authority and in the field of Politics, you are our leader. We want to share in your experience; we want to drink out of the wisdom God has bestowed you with”.

Re: Osun 2018: Aare Afe Babalola Declares Unwavering Support For Prof. Durotoye’s Go by Eleanorbarry34(f): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Front page pls...
Re: Osun 2018: Aare Afe Babalola Declares Unwavering Support For Prof. Durotoye’s Go by dele31: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
With the way PDP is playing opposition in Osun State, it will take a very strong candidate with massive grassroot support to dislodge APC in the next election although APC has not done very well. I don't see this Prof in that category. He is a political light feather weight in Osun politics. Anyways, the people have their destinies in their hands.
Re: Osun 2018: Aare Afe Babalola Declares Unwavering Support For Prof. Durotoye’s Go by dodelight(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Just imagine! This evening, I just spoke to someone about Osun PDP making this man their candidate, and I never knew him before; I only heard an interview he granted on a live radio two weeks ago.
Even one of Osun APC gubernatorial hopefuls on that program was telling him that he supposed to be in their party (APC), the same opinion Osun APC chairman once said on air, too, on another station.

I sincerely hope Osun PDP will get it right.
Re: Osun 2018: Aare Afe Babalola Declares Unwavering Support For Prof. Durotoye’s Go by Eleanorbarry34(f): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2018
dodelight:
Just imagine! This evening, I just spoke to someone about Osun PDP making this man their candidate, and I never knew him before; I only heard an interview he granted on a live radio two weeks ago.
Even one of Osun APC gubernatorial hopefuls on that program was telling him that he supposed to be in their party (APC), the same opinion Osun APC chairman once said on air, too, on another station.

I sincerely hope Osun PDP will get it right.
PDP IN OSUN WOULD GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME.. PROF.

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Joins #accolades Challenge - See Her First Tweet / Ekiti 2018: Gov. Fayose Mocks APC As Fayemi, Daramola Clash In War Of Words / Fayemi, Bamidele Absent As APC Governorship Aspirants Meet In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.