Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct (2331 Views)

Polls : Vote For Your Next President. Comment Below / Lauretta Onochie : 99 Tweets But Truth Ain’t One. / 2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by olasco18(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
The president never made a blanket statement against Nigerian youths. He referred to a section of youths who have refused to go to school and addressed certain expectations that drives people to say this administration has done nothing.
If you refused to go to school and believe the government should do everything for you including feeding your two wives and eleven children, the president was referring to you. If you are one of those youths who block roads and collect money from motorist when there is a problem on the expressway and motorist want to use your village road, PMB was referring to you.
If you are one of those who insist that you and your goons must be settled in the name of community youths, before a contractor starts infrastructure projects in your village,those that wil go and sit down in betnaija shop from morning till night, the president is referring to you.
You can twist the president comments anyhow you like, but facts are sacred and truth sacrosanct. The president spoke about a troublesome section of Nigerian youths because every investor who has come here to build factory or pipeline or telecom mast etc encounter them all over the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by BianoJay(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
olasco18:

The president never made a blanket statement against Nigerian youths. He referred to a section of youths who have refused to go to school and addressed certain expectations that drives people to say this administration has done nothing.
If you refused to go to school and believe the government should do everything for you including feeding your two wives and eleven children, the president was referring to you. If you are one of those youths who block roads and collect money from motorist when there is a problem on the expressway and motorist want to use your village road, PMB was referring to you.
If you are one of those who insist that you and your goons must be settled in the name of community youths, before a contractor starts infrastructure projects in your village,those that wil go and sit down in betnaija shop from morning till night, the president is referring to you.
You can twist the president comments anyhow you like, but facts are sacred and truth sacrosanct. The president spoke about a troublesome section of Nigerian youths because every investor who has come here to build factory or pipeline or telecom mast etc encounter them all over the country.

I can't remember hearing him say "some Nigerian youths are lazy", I only heard him say "Nigerian youths are lazy".

He should be the one giving this senseless explanations, not anyone. No one was in his mind when he said that nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by HOLYDICK(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Op go and watch the clip again

4 Likes

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by mekaboy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
olasco18:

Don't even try to defend his incompetence, it will swallow u.

He said herdsmen are from Libya, then asks benue people to accommodate their countrymen.

Said wife belongs to the other room.

Declared his interest before he left for London and said politicians are busy with 2019 elections while he is interested in economy. Meanwhile he was first to declare.

Now the youths who he claims are lazy and uneducated, want everything given to them free including education. So it means the uneducated youths want to be EDUCATED but can't afford it.

His incompetence started from his home, you can't know him more than his wife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by gantiano(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
BianoJay:

I can't remember hearing him say "some Nigerian youths are lazy", I only heard him say "Nigerian youths are lazy".

He should be the one giving this senseless explanations, not anyone. No one was in his mind when he said that nonsense!

bro abeg leave pmb make he dey talk im own,please when are u dropping ur games i missed d first one and the second one don cast

2 Likes

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by BianoJay(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
gantiano:
bro abeg leave pmb make he dey talk im own,please when are u dropping ur games i missed d first one and the second one don cast

I have a running game, but I'm not comfortable sharing, I feel bad when my games cast because of people who put their money...but if you don't mind, drop your contact let's share games.

1 Like

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerian youths are not only lazy, they disloyal and ingrates. That would rather wipe hushpuppies arse for a selfie, than sitdown and strategize on how to milk the current economic policy for all its worth.

You give a Nigerian male youth 20K on Wednesday, ask him to give account of his expenses by Monday.

This is what you will get:
Beer - 7K
Babe - 7K
Condom - 500
Tramol - 1500

Morons that need a spellchecker to spell, "spellchecker".

The girls are far better, atleast they get paid for their services.

2 Likes

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by gantiano(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks bro but my phone aint on sap can i mail u?
BianoJay:

I have a running game, but I'm not comfortable sharing, I feel bad when my games cast because of people who put their money...but if you don't mind, drop your contact let's share games.
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by BianoJay(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
gantiano:
Thanks bro but my phone aint on sap can i mail u?

Please don't quote, I will edit it after sometime
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by CodeTemplar: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
How can u say a guy that enjoys 90% subsidy paid his way through school.

1 Like

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by gantiano(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sent bro check ur box
BianoJay:

Please don't quote, I will edit it after sometime
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by BianoJay(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
gantiano:
Sent bro check ur box

I have sent the game now.
I will always send you games that I play.
Good luck.
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by freeze001(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheCabal:
Nigerian youths are not only lazy, they disloyal and ingrates. That would rather wipe hushpuppies arse for a selfie, than sitdown and strategize on how to milk the current economic policy for all its worth.

You give a Nigerian male youth 20K on Wednesday, ask him to give account of his expenses by Monday.

Beer - 7K
Babe - 7K
Condom - 500
Tramol - 1500

Let me ask u though, how did the question he was asked relate to his diatribe against Nigerian youths?

2 Likes

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by gantiano(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks bro i will be very much grateful ...all greens we pray
BianoJay:

Good luck.
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by jaymichael(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
BianoJay:

Which version of the the statement did you hear? Can you present where he said 'Nigerian youths are lazy'? Where did he even say anyone is lazy? Are you speaking from the position of ignorance or you just want to twist what the president said?

2 Likes

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by shallysgirl: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheCabal:

Beer - 7K
Babe - 7K
Condom - 500
Tramol - 1500

You mean northern youth
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by freeze001(f): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
jaymichael:
Which version of the the statement did you hear? Can you present where he said 'Nigerian youths are lazy'? Where did he even say anyone is lazy? Are you speaking from the position of ignorance or you just want to twist what the president said?

When u are told that u just sit and do nothing but rather wait for everything free, summarise that statement in one word.
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by honeychild(f): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
BianoJay:

Good luck.

gantiano:

See them.....examples of our hardworking, innovative youth ����
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by obonujoker(m): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2018
freeze001:

Let me ask u though, how did the question he was asked relate to his diatribe against Nigerian youths?

He is a Buhari supporter, so expect such??
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by gantiano(m): 1:31am On Apr 20, 2018
honeychild:

See them.....examples of our hardworking, innovative youth ����
is that your homework ehn? Mrs innovative
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 20, 2018
BianoJay:

Then you're part of the lazy Nigerians, it's obvious you did not listen or read his statement because of laziness.

He said many Nigerian youth are lazy and Not Nigerian as you stated above. Many Nigerians doesn't mean all Nigerian youth.

Although I am against the statements.
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by olasco18(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2018
shallysgirl:
You mean northern youth
may b those igbo ritualists,kidnappers, pipe vandalizers, Niger delta avengers, d ones wey dey sit fr bet naija shop frm morning till night
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by shallysgirl: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
olasco18:

may b those igbo ritualists,kidnappers, pipe vandalizers, Niger delta avengers, d ones wey dey sit fr bet naija shop frm morning till night
Ok,you mean those yoruba headminners ,bank robbers and grave exhumers? I get your point.
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by olasco18(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2018
shallysgirl:
Ok,you mean the headminners ,bank robbers and grave exhumers? I get your point.
exactly.. those idiotic ipod pigs...dt cnt stay in their under developed region..instead wil move to other region and b causing Havocs..... later they Will b claiming dt a place is a no man's land as if na their parent d ogogoro drinkers developed dt place
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by shallysgirl: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
olasco18:

exactly.. those idiotic ipod pigs...dt cnt stay in their under developed region..instead wil move to other region and b causing Havocs..... later they Will b claiming dt a place is a no man's land as if na their parent d ogogoro drinkers developed dt place
Stay in your village and keep talking down on people doing wonders world wide. Lazy Nigerian youths.
Idiotic Nigerian pigs everywhere. Too lazy to use their brains.
Even moon, some lazy youths no fit sight.
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by olasco18(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
shallysgirl:
Stay in your village and keep talking down on people doing wonders world wide. Lazy Nigerian youths.
Idiotic Nigerian pigs everywhere. Too lazy to use their brains.
Even moon, some lazy youths no fit sight.
sharaaaaaap..u dey onitsha village bt u ar here spewing thrash....wonders abi....by kidnapping and doin yahoo +
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by shallysgirl: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
olasco18:

sharaaaaaap..u dey onitsha village bt u ar here spewing thrash....wonders abi....by kidnapping and doin yahoo +
oshogbo weed has affected you headslammers with brain splash. Now, go mine some skulls for dinner.
Grabbed exhumers.

Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by olasco18(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
oshogbo weed has affected you headslammers with brain splash. Now, go mine some skulls for dinner.
Grabbed exhumers.
lols u really mean it ooooo.......e b lik say u b one of those baby factory product..thats y ur stupidity is undiluted
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by omowolewa: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
You're the one trying to defend you subject here. Why not tell PMB the truth and save us future embarrassments.

PMB goofed on that
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by amaechi1: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
BianoJay:

Please, share your source where he mentioned lazy.
Re: The President's Comment Can Be Twisted But Truth Is Sacrosanct by Ottomayzi: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2023
Thanks a lot for writing such an informative piece on the subject. In light of these new questions, I intend to seek out additional information. drift boss

(1) (Reply)

And Zhara Buhari Got This Epic Response / Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration / Opinion: How Just PDP Knew About The Election Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.