Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (42509 Views)

Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down / Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by emma321(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
The authorities of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife today said Monica Osagie was the student involved in a sex-for-marks scandal, that has sorely questioned the morality of university dons, in the training of young Nigerians.

Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede, the Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), said Monica Osetobe Osagie was studying for a Masters in Business Administration.

He also announced the suspension of Prof. Richard Akindele, the don involved in the salacious scandal.

Ogunbodede’s action followed the submission of the interim report of the committee set up to investigate the allegation of sexual harassment revealed in audio recording.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that a recorded audio conversation of the don demanding for sex to increase the marks of a female undergraduate had gone viral.

Details: http://anstalk.com/monica-osagie-as-student-in-sex-for-marks-scandal-oau/

1 Like

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by herzern(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Monica Osagie. . . .??

Nah my Benin sister. grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by nanakgh(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Guess its only fair that we see Miss Monique's picture then..

14 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by BlackPantherxXx: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Show her pictures...

She entrapped the foolish professor.

Serves him right for thinking with his phallus rather than his brains angry

23 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
I hope the girl is safe... saw the prof around noon yesterday for ma str, he's now flashing his wedding ring upndan. before the yawa gas, he's hasn't been using the wedding ring but he's flashing it all around.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by IdeyFindWife: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
I hope the girl is safe... saw the prof around noon yesterday for ma str, he's now flashing his wedding ring upndan. before the yawa ;Db gas, he's hasn't been using the wedding ring but he's flashing it all around.

He for don dey flash pass that if the girl reported him and our Village Winged-Divisions got involved.

7 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Erums(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
herzern:
Monica Osagie. . . .??

Nah my Benin sister. grin
... I d3y tell u... Dat yoruba man wan dey ride bside babe..... E no fear...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Advans(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
I de come. let me quickly go find her on Facebook

25 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Mr2wealth: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Erums:
... I d3y tell u... Dat yoruba man wan dey ride bside babe..... E no fear...

Watin dey special for that beside babe "down bellow"

2 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Raintaker(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
She's studying for her masters and also an undergraduate at the same time?

42 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 20, 2018
I knew it that only a Master's degree student will have such mind not minding the repercussions.
Hope she is safe though.

10 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Sammyashol(m): 3:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Just passing by, idgaf

9 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by famousguy01(m): 3:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Them dey hold something for masters self. Naija which way
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by phemmyfour: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Our own Monica Lewinsky saga

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by sirblue722(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2018
ooooooooh! i thots it's Monica Lewinsky, y r we behavin as if nite has suddenly turn into day? this is a daily trend in our society naaaaa, no let me shout.
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Shukusheka(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Why would any master student want to have sex for marks? Something is not right somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Caustics: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2018
angry
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ikorodureporta: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Lemme search for her details online...in otha news........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ybalogs(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2018
The day i will never forget in life was the day my Dad was in the sitting room, I was outside. He called me to help him bring his shoes from his room. I brought the shoe and asked him where I should keep it. Dad said I should keep it on his head. Brothers and sisters, as an obedient child, I kept the shoes on his head. The only thing I remember after placing the shoes on his head is that the earth became void and without form. Everywhere was dark and it felt like Genesis chapter 1:1&2 all over again.
TGIF

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Lexusgs430: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Her attack and defence, was simply irresistible........
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Musroom news. Na 400l student now dem say na masters
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by oshdam2015: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2018
but, do they have to expose the lady? Other lecturers in the same business would make sure they frustrate the young lady. Nigerians and their ways of doing things.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by eluquenson(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Finally

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Afonja prof

Just like the one in Aso rock
Very fraudulent

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2018
grin
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Xisnin(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Not only suspension but sacking.
If he could be doing such with a master's student, undergraduates must
be seeing hell in that department.

2 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by jericco1(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
moral decadence. here a lecturer vows to fail a dude if he doesn't convince his gf to sleep with him. is that life?

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by tomdon(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Olosho
Show her picture
She only blackmailed the man because the deal backfired. If it did not, she was going to give him one round of sex for marks.
She failed to score the minimum marks stipulated yet she wants to use the hole between her legs to get it by crook rather than quietly go home and bend down to her books in order to do well and pass next session.
All of you blaming only the man are not objectively looking at this matter

4 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by DozieInc(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Serves them right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta / Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.