Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

A Nigerian Youth's Reply To Nigerian Youth Been Lazy And Halfeducated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Youth's Reply To Nigerian Youth Been Lazy And Halfeducated (444 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Engage In Meaningful Work,Ipob Is Not Job,no excuse been lazy / We' Won't Repeat The Mistake Of Voting Buhari, Yoruba Youth Reply Fashola / See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Youth's Reply To Nigerian Youth Been Lazy And Halfeducated by domiquezdundee: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
*"EMBARRASSMENT & DISGRACE to all NIGERIAN YOUTHS by PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI" written by OKESOLA OLUWASEGUN TIWALADE (SETIOK):*
*PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI said NIGERIAN YOUTHS are lazy, half educated, want everything for free without working for it. This is DISGRACEFUL, EMBARRASSING & ABYSMAL.*
*PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, I'm OKESOLA OLUWASEGUN TIWALADE (SETIOK), I'm not LAZY & I've never COLLECTED MONEY from any POLITICIAN. Your submission at the COMMONWEALTH towards the NIGERIAN YOUTH is very BAD & EMBARRASSING. You went outside NIGERIA to disgrace the youths of your country again, you're not worthy to be called the PRESIDENT of NIGERIA.*
*PRESIDENT​ MUHAMMADU BUHARI, I'm not HALF EDUCATED, I've passed through the Primary, Secondary, & Tertiary tiers of Education despite the many challenges of Life. I've done odd jobs, lent monies on some occasions but today, I'm a bonafide Graduate from a NIGERIAN University & a positive minded youth who is working really hard and doing his best to make impact in life.*
*PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, I do not WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE because there's nothing even free in NIGERIA. I paid all my fees and went through Primary, Secondary & Tertiary tiers of Education just like every other NIGERIAN youths. You're a total disgrace to us as a PRESIDENT of our fatherland, NIGERIA.*
*NIGERIAN youths, we should strongly condemn PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI's unthoughtful westminster statement as we must remember that this same man is the man we queued under the sun to vote for, walked across states for, Campaigned for and has turned around to shame & embarrass us publicly.*
*PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, rather than defending the dignity of his fellow country men, our PRESIDENT, in his usual self righteousness decided to be humorous with our national pride by utterly disgracing us in the public again in an overseas country.*
*I consider PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI's statement as abysmal, unthoughtful & incendiary to every hardworking young NIGERIAN YOUTHS by describing us as lazy and over entitled. I am now thinking Donald Trump was right when he called African countries "a shit hole country", especially NIGERIA.*
*Under the leadership of PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, all our sectors: Education, Security, Economy, Power, Health, etc. have been suffering greatly. There's unemployment everywhere, people are dying every day in our hospitals, there's no security everywhere in NIGERIA & everything has fallen apart.*
*Under PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI's regime so far, thousands of young and able NIGERIANS have died needlessly​ from the grave problem of insecurity and yet he embarrassed & de-markets us before the entire world in a shameful way. NIGERIAN YOUTHS, we must prepare to act decisively in 2019 and vote for our interest by voting out PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI*
*I also want to use this medium to appeal to all NIGERIAN YOUTHS to please get our PVC ready towards 2019 NIGERIA GENERAL ELECTION because our PVC is our POWER & our POWER is our VOTE.*
*I am not a masquerade*
*I am*
*OKESOLA OLUWASEGUN TIWALADE*
*(SETIOK)*
*A NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT IS HARDWORKING, FULLY EDUCATED & DOES NOT WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE.*
*GOD BLESS US!*
*GOD BLESS NIGERIA!*
*GOD BLESS OUR FATHERLAND!*
Re: A Nigerian Youth's Reply To Nigerian Youth Been Lazy And Halfeducated by Topmaike007(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
guy all of you are getting it wrong..

the president is only directing the message to the lazy ijaw youth awaiting the federal government for free money because they own the oil...

make una calm down oooo....

(1) (Reply)

Army Begins Operation Last Hold In Borno, Lake Chad / How Does The Country Run When Budget Hasn't Been Signed? / Why Udu Will Vote Okowa, Uviejitobor Again For Second Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.