Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) (16195 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. / Lagosians Troop Out To Scoop Fuel, Following A Spillage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by felix10(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lazy youth scooping fuel.Bubu,come & see them ooo
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by yoged(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
My people perish because of lack of wisdom. If den fry like ikpakere now, they'll blaming their ancestors. Nonsense. God knows I'll be 20km away from that accident site.
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by tonzo(m): 12:08am On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria is in a state of get rich or die trying.this same people have forgotten so soon how an inferno caused by pipeline vandalism killed hundreds of their kinsmen in Jesse orghara.
This scenario happens every where in Nigeria.even the police that comes to the scene will come with their own kegs to scoop free fuel .I pity the transporter.
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by MissRaine69(f): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2018
How can you argue against the comment of “lazy youths” when some of the youths go out of their way to prove what Buhari said was true!

1 Like

Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 1:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Olalan:
This people are risking their lives, if an explosion occurs they will blame the devil for their foolishness
they will blame the devil ke , when Buhari still alive ...sebi everything na Buhari for dis con3 na
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:19am On Apr 20, 2018
thinkdip:
Many of they hypocrites condemning this people will do the same in three folds.

Tell me your alternative to this issue if you won’t do this, watch it evaporate and dry up?
True but it's a very risky, life-threatening line of activity bro.
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:25am On Apr 20, 2018
ImaIma1:
Is scooping fuel not hard work?
I wonder o. Hard work with high risk
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by kwajahafiz(m): 4:41am On Apr 20, 2018
I bet your not educated enough to check out the meaning of debauchery before using it in that sentence lol. Mumu.

Earthbound:
I'm tired of being a Nigerian.

I bet some educated graduates are among those performing this act of debauchery.
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by kwajahafiz(m): 4:43am On Apr 20, 2018
See goat.

thinkdip:

Tell me your alternative to this issue if you won’t do this, watch it evaporate and dry up?
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by mudiana(m): 5:49am On Apr 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Is scooping fuel not hard work?
leave em make em dey yan anyhow. If na easy thing, mk em go scoop. As hard working as I am, I cannot scoop one cup of fuel in my life. You have to be an extraordinary hardworking person to do that.

1 Like

Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmmm, not afraid of their lives at all, this is what our President was talking about, a reasonable person should know the implications of what he or she is venturing into by scooping illegal fuel.
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 6:12am On Apr 20, 2018
mudiana:
leave em make em dey yan anyhow. If na easy thing, mk em go scoop. As hard working as I am, I cannot scoop one cup of fuel in my life. You have to be an extraordinary hardworking person to do that.

cheesy
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Not a gud scene 2 behold 2 even think police were around as they scoop d petrol..... SMH 4 Dis ppl
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2018
kwajahafiz:

I bet your not educated enough to check out the meaning of debauchery before using it in that sentence lol. Mumu.

i wonder o! grin debauchery means scooping fuel from undernearth a fallen petrol tanker. grin According to him
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Is this not what President Buhari was saying indirectly at the Commonwealth summit in London? People that are abusing him, can't you all see he is right.
I will keep on saying, most of the problems in Nigeria are caused by 70% followers and 30% leaders. If an explosion had occured when carrying out the heinous activity, they will blame government. Se na government send una make una go dey scoop fuel.
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by Horus(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2018
This is extremely dangerous
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by newslifeop: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2018
ohh
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by abodunrinolumide: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2018
obi4eze:
sad
abeg Wetin be the name of the street
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
kwajahafiz:

I guess you're also not educated enough to know this word can be used in other contexts too.
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by Stevo22: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
These useless act is just about our mentality rather than poverty.
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by thinkdip(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
kwajahafiz:

See goat.

Fool
Re: Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) by lawlhee: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
thinkdip:

I know of a man who got burnt as a result of this. This happened in the early 2000s and whenever I hear stories like this I get scared to the bone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest Fake EFCC Operatives Responsible For Break-ins, Kidnapping / Uchenna Christian Arrested In India For Duping Teacher Of N2.2 Million / Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.