Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

($vcc$) Virtual Credit Card For Paypal - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ($vcc$) Virtual Credit Card For Paypal (439 Views)

Best Exchanger For Paypal, Payoneer, And Giftcards In The Market / Virtual Credit Card (VCC). Your Local & International Transactions Is Safer Now. / Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

($vcc$) Virtual Credit Card For Paypal by Netsss: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello world , today I have something special for all of you, NOW I'M SELLING VCC to verify PAYPAL

[*VIRTUAL CREDIT CARDS*][$7]
($VISA$)
VCC last for 2 months
Bin 5338 55**
ANONYMOUS , use the direccion/name that you want

What do I get when I buy the VCC?

* Credit Card Number
* Expiration Date
* Security Code [Security]
* PayPal verification code [PPCode]

[PPCode]This code will be sent after you add the VCC to your PayPal and contact me on Skype: NetssGusVe asking for it , remember to add in the message the last 4 number of your VCC

I will try to send the PPcode as soon as possible. but I have to Notify you that I deserve to have at least 24 hours

The balance of each card is adjusted and can ONLY be used to verify ONE paypal

BULK IS AVAILABLE

CONTACT ME  THROUGH MY SKYPE : NetssGusVe

I will provide a free VCC , for a vouch , to a highly trusted member of the community of BitcoinTalk

I WORK WITH PAYPAL , BTC AND ETH

THANKS PEOPLE.  WITH YOUR SUPPORT , NEW PRODUCTS WILL COME

(1) (Reply)

Buy with confidence. Price - N100k Call or Whatsapp 09069672689 / SOLD!! #weekend Super Sales, #hp Folio 9470m / SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.