Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

I'm Tired Of Being A Nigerian, I Want To Escape. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Tired Of Being A Nigerian, I Want To Escape. (415 Views)

How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria / I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Being A Nigerian, I Want To Escape. by BaEnki(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Indeed there was a country.

If there are means to dissipate my angers with Nigeria right now, I don't just it, I'm not destructive by nature, I build, I'm just tired of being a citizen, I'm fed up with the ruling class and also the behaviors of the few brainless ones in our midst, How could we have many intelligent minds out there and still allow this morons we call leaders to be leading us, are we outta our minds or we just don't mind?

Come to think of it, imagine yourself as a young software Engineer working with big Tech firm supported by government in Ekiti state or elsewhere, earning bountiful amount and very comfortable, would any political aspirant offer me #2000 to vote for them? or got me lined up under sun to receive a module of rice, or make me scamper for few naira notes threw on the street? of course such will never happened! it's easy to have our silicon valley here and export techs, but our leaders shallow minds never thought of it.

They've seen us the masses as a willing tool in there hands to call upon to do their work whenever they deemed fit. They don't wanna see us free, they wanna see us feeding from their remnants, the reason why all the sectors are down, the reason why we don't have good schools, healthcare, modern infrastructures, industries etc Our leaders are selfish and not selfless, they care only about their pockets and not us.

Yet, with all our struggles to survive and break away from the shackles of these ineptitudes, we are constantly bullied and scorned, our ideas are getting trashed, no support from the government we chose, and our national image are been bastardized globally by our chosen leaders and few fools among us.

I need to go out and pursue my dream from where I'll get the full support I needed to succeed and one day come back here to make positive changes, I never liked the university system here(OAU) right from day one, I'm sure its like that or worse in other government owned higher institutions, but here I am, handicapped financially and trapped in the Nigeria yoke.sad

PS: Please permit my blunder, I'm not a grammarian.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Nigerian, I Want To Escape. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Your are tired of being not been.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Nigerian, I Want To Escape. by BaEnki(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
iaudio thanks for the correction.
Corrected now.

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIANS MISUNDERSTOOD BUHARI - SEE PROPER ANALYSIS OF HIS SPEECH / Buhari Chickens-out Against IPOB Protest, Rents Supporters To Counter IPOB / Violence, Malpractices Mar Ekiti PDP Ward Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.