Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. (1096 Views)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. by blazesam(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
My family are all residing there nd that what they just called to tell. This is what happened yesterday in my house, nd those pix were jst forwarded to me

Re: Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. by Fmartin(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2018
its true, i have friends there...
Re: Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. by blazesam(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Fmartin:
its true, i have friends there...
Y nt cal them. mine iz nt fwends bt my family
Re: Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. by ifyalways(f): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2018
What's Anyiin house
Re: Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. by blazesam(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2018
ifyalways:
What's Anyiin house
A COMMUNITY IN LOGO LGA OF BENUE.
Re: Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. by DawatNama(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Where is Dr Stephen Akuma and Omenka, they should go and defend their fatherland and stop yabbing crap on social media cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
blazesam:
A COMMUNITY IN LOGO LGA OF BENUE.
Okay.

Is everything aiight now?
Re: Anyiin, House To The Former Gov. Of Benue State Gts, Is Under Attack Currently. by overall90: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
ifyalways:
What's Anyiin house

I think he meant to say HOME To

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Old Southeastern Governors Led Their States Best / FG, Labour Agree On New Minimum Wage — Wabba / Buhari Didn’t Appoint Ministers For 6 Months, No Money To Pay Them -Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.