Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) (23511 Views)

Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by fiizznation: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2018
mabea:
I like it when people move from bigotry to objectivity. Kudos!
Yeah I was a bigot to you because I don't support Gej and his PDP bandwagon of thieves. Well is ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by modath(f): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2018
GOFRONT:
But if you drop sentiment and hate aside, then view what papa said from this Angle, you will realize that Some wicked Elements have truly vandalized the land....

Even the small organization where I Work, I know how some unscrupulous elements have connived to Wreck the organization.....Let alone Almighty Nigeria's economy....

If you haven't been to where this wreckage is being done to the economy and see for yourself, You will never understand what papa is talking about.

But because long term hardship have altered our sense of smell, we went into suffering and smiling.

We dont want the truth to be told anymore....
We now want papa to mind his usage of words.
We do not want him to use the Raw words to demonstrate what our problems are.....

But if we disallow papa from using the raw language to explain what our probz are, then how are we going to Understand our problem and find Solution to the problem??

Even the vandalizers know that a day like this will come when such words will be used to describe their actions and inactions....

Where is Mo abeg!!!

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by izzyboi(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Hello guys I just created my blog yesterday please check it out and probably leave comments thanks
www.vibesofastudent.tk
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by mumureloaded(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2018
I think you are the wicked soul here, NB, NEPA bill holder

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by jchioma: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2018
He is right. With him being the number one and all the cabals past and present, who have fed fat from the Nigerian system to the detriment of her poor and impoverished citizens.
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Ayobami97(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
His Excellency should just keep quiet and get to work cause his days are limited. Enough of this uninteresting news.

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Good morning my fellow uneducated and lazy Nigerians

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by kereman1: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
I dont understand d post sef

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Dear Pa Buhari,

Why not come to Oshodi and see young people struggling to catch buses to their places of work as early as 4.30am. You can stroll down to Computer Village too. Ariaria (Aba Market) should also be part of your itinerary. You would have a good sight of works done by very industrious intelligent young persons.

Many young women in the Country, after their legitimate work for the day, do 'extra work' at night (what you know as the service of the 'other room') so as to cater for the needs of their immediate families. A friend of mine at the University of Lagos can provide their details if you need to meet them.

Ask Jobberman and other job assistance 'consultants'/ agents how many people visit their websites per hour.

Your cluelessness and anti-people programmes have turned most young persons to Consultants. Make-up Consultants inclusive.

We have a Country where over 3,000 youths would wake as early as 4.30 am, knot their ties and trek kilometers to apply/sit a test for just 5 vacant positions in a Company where they would be underpaid at the end of the day. Yet to you, they are lazy.

Ogbeni. While your son, Yusuf was busy jollificating and riding till he crashed a 56 million naira Powerbike with his friend; since he never worked for it, I and other young persons were at creeks of Ijebu, Ibadan, Osun, Ekiti, Owerri, Benin etc fighting in defence of democracy- that its dividends be shared among all.

God sees my heart. If I had 56 million Naira, I would send you and your cohorts out of Aso Rock in a week. No jokes.

I know a lot of graduates with ideas, who if given just 500,000 Naira would create business empires. Yet to you, they are lazy and sit-at-homes.

Have you asked yourself why Nigerians make it everywhere in the World except Nigeria? Oh! I have forgotten you can't think beyond the locus of your shadow.

We are lazy today. We accept. We want everything for free including sending you away. Many youths think that too would be free. But we are helping you to tell them it won't be free. We would chase you out. We won't sit at home anymore for freebies. Freedom is not free. We would stand now and go get our PVCs and we would show you the way to Daura come 2019.

Thank you so much for reminding us!

4 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by lilyheaven: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Why is Nigerian president talking like one illiterate woman in ogbate market?

2 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GOFRONT(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Wow!!!.....Aunty Modath has finally picked my call......I don miss u tire
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by JideAmuGiaka: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

You should have watched the video to see he was addressing some young Nigerians in a very informal atmosphere.

There appears a motivation to second guess anything he does or statement he makes.

In addition, a lot more was said and context is important.

When they say the youths are lazy they would complain.
Try and watch the video outside of any external influence, listen and make your deduction.

Shut up and stop defending an ancestor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Ttipsy(f): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
this man get sense at all...

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by mekaboy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abacha your saint is one of them.

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Halexgos3(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari at it again

2 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by engrjacuzzi: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
wicked people have vandalized Nigeria is caused by our past leaders...
I admire the fact that he spoke the truth putting sentiment aside as I bring up the issue of Nigerian Railway Corporation. when our politicians go outside, they use trains, and not blowing siren about but the NRC has always been a decayed sector.
truly, our leaders, and position occupiers have vandalized Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by xcolanto(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Csami:
Boy! Don't you just love it when two zombies argue back and forth!?

The blind zombie is just plain stupid!

funny how 30k bmc salary keeps making people act foolish.

3 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by rain8: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by signature2012(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
The words coming out from Mr president are not encouraging. You should stop berating your country in the audience of people who want to hear you say positive things about your country.

Berating your nation isn't good for you, for the the country and for whatever investments you are trying to secure for your country.

Be wise Mr president

You don dey get sense small small

Lazy boi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by africanusvu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
He blames Jonathan yestday.lazy youths today.wicked people tomorrow. Gross.where una say we dee go wit this man abeg

3 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Awoofawo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
The words coming out from Mr president are not encouraging. You should stop berating your country in the audience of people who want to hear you say positive things about your country.

Berating your nation isn't good for you, for the the country and for whatever investments you are trying to secure for your country.

Be wise Mr president

No more doubting the insanity of Bubu..................He is complete brain dead.....no wonder all the trashes coming from his gutter mouth!

Useless Presidiot, moda4ka! angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
WE KNOW THE COUNTRY IS BAD, WE LIVE IN THE FREAKING COUNTRY, STOP WITH THE BLAMES GAMES, YOU WERE PART OF THE FULANI DYNASTY THAT DESTROYED NIGERIA, IT'S EVERYBODY'S FAULT BUT BUHARI, JUST PACK AND VAMOOSE, WE SEE THE SAME TREND IN NORTHERN NIGERIA WHERE THEY CAN'T FEED THEIR CHILDREN OR SECURE THEIR BORDERS YET WE KEEP ELECTING THEM TO SATISFY A STUPID MEANINGLESS QUOTA. THE PRESIDENT IS FROM KATSINA STATE WHERE A WHOOPING 82% OF THE POPULACE LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY, 82% AND SOME PEOPLE ELECTED BUHARI AS PRESIDENT, THE YOUTHS ARE BRAINDEAD

4 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by africanusvu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
rain8:
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
weeeeting dee happen dia.Fulani don't enter?
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Timiblanko(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sir you are one of our problem.
and perhaps our greatest problem
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Lomprico2: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
This fool will not keep quiet! angry

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by obonujoker(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
modath:

smiley

Go back to your hiding cave..... angry

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by blackprinx: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Don't blame Mr. President,he is really confused.

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
Lol.. What do you mean by "you lot love to deceive yourselves"? Hope am excluded from the 'lot'.

All the Nigerian youth is asking from the gov't, from this gov't is to give him job, empower his entrepreneurial skills, uplift his status and leave the rest to him. From the inception of this gov't, a lot of talk(s) on corruption have been said. And the Nigerian youth is still roaming the streets with his CVs looking for that opportunity. Talk about corruption from now till eternity but nothing will ever make any difference if the Nigerian youth is still wallowing in abject poverty.

NOTE: I'm not saying the Nigerian youths don't have their own problems, of course they also have their own stain.
how much do you realy expect any government to achieve in 3 years?

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Printerscanner: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:

Be wise Mr president

Lazy youth, go and watch the video again and stop convulsing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Kefas Is Dead / Biafra Built Three Planes In 3 Years? / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.