Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

We Need A Called Governor In Imo:rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A Called Governor In Imo:rochas Okorocha (233 Views)

Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally / I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye / A Called For Dynamic Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Called Governor In Imo:rochas Okorocha by gimmehear(f): 4:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha on Thursday rose in defense of the governorship ambition of his Chief of Staff, Uche Nwosu, insisting that he has not flouted any law by aspiring to govern the state.

The governor said “Nwosu is not being maligned because he is not qualified to govern the state or has any negative security report against him except that he is married to my daughter and therefore should be disqualified.”

Okorocha, who spoke during a media parley with journalists at the Government House, Owerri, maintained that Nwosu is the only aspirant among his political followers who can provide the kind of leadership that would not discriminate against any part of the state.

He said: “I don’t want a governor of Okigwe, Owerri or Orlu zone. I want an Imo governor whose governorship will reflect on all the zones.”

According to the governor, the criticisms that trailed the endorsement of Nwosu’s governorship ambition by the local government areas in the state made him the most popular aspirant in the state.
Read more
http://gimmehear.com/rochasokorocha-need-capable-governor-imo/
Lalasticlals

(1) (Reply)

‘nigerian Youths Deserve Respect And Recognition’ / Nigerian Govt’s Anti-corruption Fight Insincere – Maduka / The Hardest Job In Nigeria Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.