Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response (534 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by oluspicy: 5:43am On Apr 20, 2018
My simple response to Pa. Buhari's Commonwealth speech can be found in J. F. Odunjo's "Alawiye - Iwe Keta" (Book three) I guess.

"Bi a ko ba ri eni b'ala, bi ole laari" (A man with no helper is like a lazy man)...

"Bi a ko ba reni gbekele, a a tepa mon se eni" (If you have nobody to rely on, you have to extremely work hard)

#NigerianYouthsAreNotLazy

I've been trying not to point accusing fingers but that has not removed the fact that his generation who enjoyed free education, free meal etc failed to at least REPLICATE same for us. His generation began the clique of aristocracy with entrenched bureaucracy and extincted the middle class.

His generation made us realise that fear is synonymous to respect. They refused to repair the tyre of education let alone refurbish its old rickety wheel.

Papa Buhari, I am still waiting for the fulfillment of the heaven on earth promises you made in 2015 and as well as the NYSC Certificates of your children - Yusuf and Zahra.

Papa Buhari, maybe you are just being myopic or you used your children as variables to draw a large sampling size in the statistics you quoted in the UK, because the Nigerian youths I know are very hardworking.

I have a friend who worked in a Video Retail shop while we were preparing for our UME some years ago, he graduated with a Second Class Upper Division from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University. Since he cannot create a company for himself overnight and he does not have connections to land himself CBN or DPR jobs like your cohorts, he changed from Chemical Engineering to Tailoring.

How he raised the money for the equipment is a story for another day but you were so audacious with uncouth temerity to call us lazy, o ga oo!

I have always had my reservations about your intellectual capacity, I can deduce that you goofed in a question and answer session since that part could not be written for you by your sycophantic staff.

While you are away in London on the bills footed by the supposedly lazy citizens, your cohorts in the National Assembly are making a fool of themselves, they are just not lazy in embarrassing us.

We are not lazy, we just want good opportunities for growth.

So, Pa. Buhari, next time you have the opportunity to talk about us, I will lend you a Yoruba proverb that says "Bi a ba ta ara ile eni lopo, a o le rira lowon mo" (If you sell your neighbour cheaply, you can not re-purchase the same person at an expensive price).

Remember also that a man who publicly calls his daughter harlot does not have the right to complain when she cannot find a husband.

"To whom brain is given, sense is expected."

#NigerianYouthsAreNotLazy

https://oluspicyinspires./2018/04/20/nigeria-youths-are-lazy-my-response/

(A concerned Nigerian Youth)

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by IamGoke(m): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari, the countdown to the end of your stint has begun! You dumb he goat. That your long neck like NEPA pole.

Dindinrin You think you can abuse Nigerians and go free? Once you start feeling too big Nigerians will fall your hand.

Ask chidimma and ice prince. Ice prince was feeling cool until Nigerians off the fridge.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by TheBlessedMAN: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2018
the most laziest asshole of the century is busy calling we hardworking hustlers Lazy.

*the laziest president with the longest neck I've ever seen that looks like a devil's walking stick.*

This people u just called lazy will use their laziness to send u back to ur cattles in Daura come may 2019.
Am sure those cattles misses you more than any sane Nigerian.

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by PRYCE(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2018
School that Loudmouthed sycophant Adesina!

Bloody nitwit!!
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by Jilo83(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Keep decieving yourself. The fact that you are not lazy doesn't means that others are not. The fact still remain that a lot of Nigeria youths are lazy. Go to SW-agberos. SS-militants
SE- Igbos. NORTH-almajiris.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by musa234(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Jilo83:
Keep decieving yourself. The fact that you are not lazy doesn't means that others are not. The fact still remain that a lot of Nigeria youths are lazy. Go to SW-agberos. SS-militants
A typical Yoruba asslicker.. Maybe your entire generation are lazy people
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Jilo83:

I'm so ashamed you said this but not surprised. The poster above me describes what you really are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by Jilo83(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2018
musa234:
A typical Yoruba asslicker.. Maybe your entire generation are lazy people
Truth is bitter.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy - My Response by capitalzero: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Jilo83:

what is percentage of lazy ones? 'Nigerian youths are lazy' v some youths are lazy while others are working hard. Your president is goofed and defending him is foolishness

(1) (Reply)

FFK Shades Dino Melaye For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / Southeast Monarchs Endorse Buhari For Second Term / 2019: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal Exposed(full DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.